Old Piss

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Feb 22, 2017.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Do tell

3. shane0911

Who is that little no chest having QB that ran off to the teddy bears? Wonder if he will opt out?

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

That was about Kiel when he verballed to Notre Dame. Ole Miss never came into play, as I recall.

State Ethics Board made a ruling a few weeks ago that they (Ole Miss) had to release the NOA's. It's happening next week. There's also another suit filed about releasing the names of the associated boosters (one has filed an injunction hoping to keep his name out.)

I posted this about a month ago when someone asked about what was happening.

It's been about a month since there's been any update as far as I can recall. If you use the search function you should be able to find some updates.

That said, one name you'll find mentioned is Steve Robertson. He's a MSU guy that covers the Bulldogs. A few months ago he filed a FOIA request through the Mississippi Open Records act that Ole Miss stalled, stalled, and then decided to stall. Excuses ranged, but the most prevalent one was "we don't have it in our possession."

Recently he filed a complaint with the state ethics board/commission about their "non-compliance." There was a hearing scheduled and before that hearing Ole Miss told him they were "changing their position" and were willing (pause for a laugh if needed) to provide him with the names of the boosters and the names of the coaches in both NOA's. Ole Miss also said they'd release those names publicly in their answer to the second notice of allegations.

I don't recall the exact date without a calendar but I do recall it is the first Monday of the first full week of June. So, 20 days or so.
    This thread covers most of what's happening without getting into great detail.

5. shane0911

No, the other kid, the one from North La that wanted his brother on staff

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sean Patterson

shane0911 likes this.
  7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

9. shane0911

When do they learn their fate with the NCAA?

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Still really no way to know. If you look at UNC, they are on their third round of appeals (they have had more than one letter.) They are anticipating the next official date to keep an eye on is coming this fall.

This happened Friday.

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2017/07/we-won.html?spref=tw&m=1