OKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by orlandotiger, Jan 1, 2008.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

must be the fashion sense of a 13 year old, cause, well, never mind.

oops. did i say that out loud? :shock:

1 person likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I dont believe an explanation is authorizer where as at least 18 different people would be called out over 4 different threads. AND if even that were to happen, the outer would be lost trying! Sorry phlash, I think I could explain about .25% of it but then I would have to swallow cyanide after! :thumb:

3. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Oh..OK...:rofl: ...Uhhhh I mean..."what???:huh:

4. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I can sum it up!

Grad stalks me at Wal Mart...no I stalk him...well we haven't settled that one! But he definately stalks Okie and I in chat.

Okie and I have no problems with each other but she seems to say things out loud a lot when she is not suppose to. But they are usually "calling herself out" so it doesn't break the user agreement.

Kcal likes to intigate trouble and told everybody that me and some John guy were getting a room because the John guy has lost his mind and thinks I am nice! Grad and Tiga ran with this joke and now I have no idea who I am suppose to getting the room with anymore. This whole conversation was "calling me out" if you want my opinion!!

Red has yet to defend me from being called out by Grad so now I am hoping against hope that santa Crip will come to my rescue but I think that he may have had to get his foot taken off from his wasp bite.

Sabanfan wrote a lot better summary of site today but LSU is in the BCS NC game so they don't mean a damn thing.

Cali is jealous and wants this whole thing to end (he is a newbie and doesn't realize how long we can keep things going on this board...ref:the thread about nothing)

Quite easy to follow...Where ya been???:rofl:

1 person likes this.
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I completely fail to understand how tiga got away unscaved? Technically I havent outed anybody but myself. :shock:

6. orlandotiger

Oh and I forgot one...the girls stopped talking about 71 's screaming sex monkeys so he decided it was because we have low sex drives and offered up a remedy...what he failed to realize was that we just didn't like monkeys.:grin:

7. orlandotiger

Trust me tiga has never gotten out of anything unscaved!

8. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Man..I'm still not sure what all this means yet. orlandotiger, but I'm sure as hell happy I ain't on that list...besides, we live in the same state and theres a buncha Wal Marts around here:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  9. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

It was a good article, though. :shock:

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

If you're going to play with the boys . . .