Ok guys , I'm asking for advice and some help:

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by N.C.Tiger, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

With all the talk about who has the best boudin I have to confess that most of the boudin I eat comes from when I buy a link at a convenience store. That and sometimes I buy Richard's at a grocery store because that's the only brand they carry. But it's all still good. I'll buy some at Jerry Lee's along with some kracklins when I'm around there but I don't get to that part of town very often, much less to Opelousas or Eunice or Mamou or someplace like that.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

You sir, have officially solidified your position in the land of fullofshit. Fuggin don's...When you eat that shit and grow a tail, don't be all surprised.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Love all boudin for the most part. Legnon's is up there but don't enjoy their cracklin because not the greasy brown paper bag kind. There's is more puffed up and airy skin which isn't my thing.

My go to as of late has been Billy's from boudin when passing by but don't usually get their cracklin either because they put seasoning on it after if comes out of fryer.

I am picky when it comes to Cracklin I guess. I have been going to Poche's in breaux bridge for Cracklin but their boudin is ok not great.

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

http://boudinlink.com/

Judge for yourselves. These guys go around Louisiana for the sole purpose of grading boudin. I can disagree on many different levels, but there are some reviews that are spot on.

Boudin is an individual taste kind of thing. So if Alpo in a link is your thing, Don's just might be the very best. It is, what it is

shane0911 likes this.
  5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

i have had Dons, Best Stop and Legnon's my opinion...Don's is not even in the same realm as The Best Stop which they rate "B" and Legnon's as "A". to each his own i guess

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You Crack me up