OJ Simpson sentenced 15 years to life!

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by islstl, Dec 5, 2008.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

He's worse than an idiot. The judge now says that OJ could have taken a plea bargain that would have given him a lot less jail time, but OJ refused to apologize and wanted to take his chance in court.

It worked before, right?

2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Yep...but Johnny Cochran is dead or at least in a place much hotter than New Orleans.

3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

He thought he was above the law and could get away with anything like he got away with murder. Yes, he is an idiot. And he will have a long time to think about it.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

no message. just like seeing this picture....

[​IMG]

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Thats just wrong, but I expect nothing less from you, Jesus.
    Since you know whos going to hell.

oh, btw, O.J is an idiot and maybe jail is where he needs to be, just for being an idiot.

6. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

not all were concurrent, just the lesser charges, the others are consecutive. So if he does get parole for the first then he is still in jail for the next offense and so on.

But yes a total idoit. How many people here who have "sung to their friend's mother and done book reports with their kids" would "confront" them about stolen items with a gun?

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Not to mention that little double murder thingy. I've read 3 books on the trial and evidence and there is absolutely zero doubt that OJ brutally murdered
    his wife and Ron Goldman. I don't hold any animosity toward Cochran, but I could never have defended such a piece of scum the way he did. Providing a defense is one thing. Contriving a racial smokescreen the way he did is is disgusting.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

It may have been contriving in relation to the trial, however, having a guy like that in high authority in a police department is wrong as well. You may have no doubt, but 12 Jurors saw it differently. Did I think he murdered those people, yes I think he did. Does he needs to be in jail, yes I think he does.
    But Cochran is a family friend and a fraternity brother. I wont sit by at let someone who wants to play Jesus condem him.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Sorry, my brother, but even if Furman had been conducting the investigation in a sheet and a hood, that doesn't justify cutting a brutal double murderer loose.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

Whos justifying it and how do you know thats why they let him go? I wasnt a juror, neither were you. Also it does matter if he was conducting an investigation, you wouldnt want a black panther as the lead investigator in a murder trial were you are the suspect.

Im comparing a Klansmen to a Black panther, I wouldnt want him investigating my murder trial and you wouldnt want a panther investigating your murder trial.