Oh Terry! Have you seen this lmao

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shane0911, Jan 9, 2019.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I had to look that up

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"A letter from the NCAA left three Clemson players “absolutely baffled,” a school official told USA TODAY Sports, when it arrived Thursday.

The message: Standout defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence, backup offensive lineman Zach Giella and freshman tight end Braden Galloway’s routine drug tests were positive for what head coach Dabo Swinney described Monday afternoon as a “sliver” of the banned drug ostarine. Their eligibility for Saturday’s College Football Playoff matchup with Notre Dame is in question.

The players thought Swinney was playing a joke on them.

“I’ve had guys fail drug tests before,” Swinney said from AT&T Stadium ahead of Clemson’s first Cotton Bowl practice. “Without a doubt, (they) have not intentionally done anything to jeopardize their opportunity or this team. I want to make that real clear.

“We have no idea how it got there.”

When Swinney tries to minimize by saying it was just a "sliver"....lol. And then with the "no idea how it got there"...more lol. They juice, they know it, we know it. So does Bama and likely everybody but for sure anyone in the top ranks are doing it. I'm not actually opposed but silly to pretend the only reason they got that big is genetically.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Ok, all but 3 players win the right way...

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No. 3 got caught. They juicing.

5. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Proof?

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Come on now....
    [​IMG]

You think homeslice is the only one?

[​IMG]

When players are adding 30 lbs of lean muscle mass in just one year, it's not usually simply from eating.

Clint Oldenburg from Co State, "It's not brain surgery to figure out what's going on," he said. "To me, it's very clear....told the AP he was surprised at the scope of steroid use in college football, even in Colorado State's locker room. "College performance enhancers were more prevalent than I thought," he said. "There were a lot of guys even on my team that were using."

"Even when players are tested by the NCAA, people involved in the process say it's easy enough to anticipate the test and develop a doping routine that results in a clean test by the time it occurs. NCAA rules say players can be notified up to two days in advance of a test, which Catlin says is plenty of time to beat a test if players have designed the right doping regimen. By comparison, Olympic athletes are given no notice."

"Everybody knows when testing is coming. They all know. And they know how to beat the test," Catlin said, adding, "Only the really dumb ones are getting caught."

Testing for roids is almost 4x as expensive as testing for marijuana so lots of schools only test for the cheaper cost. Percentage of users is likely aligned with position-strength required. Linemen up first, then RB's and TE's, then on to LB'ers, etc.

Here's another solid candidate...
    [​IMG]

or...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Richdog, lsu-i-like and LSUTiga like this.
  7. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

9. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

None of the pictures mean anything to me. I could find 10 drug tested weightlifters that look better, weigh less, and lift more. Case in point: https://goo.gl/images/Vjw4nt. I also am not going to rely on the generalizations of a Colorado State assistant coach to tell me what goes on at the big schools, but again, that’s my burden of proof. And sure, maybe the tests are easy to beat, but that’s not evidence than anyone is doing so.

Finally, I haven’t seen any evidence that anyone has demonstrably put on 30 pounds of LBM. Even if they did, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an 18 year old kid with elite genetics.

10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

He'll play on Sunday, just not very long. Cant make plays with unadulterated holds all game long like he did in SEC.

Richdog likes this.