Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Dat-Tiger-Fan

Dat-Tiger-Fan Founding Member

Re: Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Threa

:helmet: :crystal: :helmet: These jerks on tv are getting on my nerve...Dixon isn't on special teams or defense..

2. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Re: Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Threa

Are Arizona's coaches about to fight each other? LOL

3. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

thats cool...I see you've been here a little while, hang around long enough and we will convert ya :thumb: ...especially w/ all those National Championships we got coming in the near future :grin:

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Sounds like a fair weather fan to me :hihi:

5. Dat-Tiger-Fan

I want a piece of Kansas

6. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

That's weird, I thought there were two flags on the play, one near the point of reception and then the one down by the 5 yard-line. Either way, I'll take it. I don't like Oregon. hope they lose. I work with some people up there, and had we faced them in the NCG, they would have gotten very personal and ugly with us. Their fans have limited class. When nothing is on the line, they seem to be ok. When they think they should be getting something, they take shots at anyone and everyone. I have seen it. My job takes me up and down the west coast. While most would have liked to have seen the matchup, personally I didn't want to see it because I'd want to **** somebody up there. :eek:

7. Dat-Tiger-Fan

Leaf...lol...i'm ure the parents are proud...lol

8. lsuownz

lsuownz Founding Member

lolololol i didnt know it was ryan leafs brother..............bummmmmmmmmmzzzz

9. psulions2007

psulions2007 Founding Member

Haha...I guess I'm like one of the very few people when they were looking for undergraduate schools focused on the program to which they were applying as opposed to the school itself (though, I DID want to go to a good football school ;) )....but whether I went to PSU or Wisconsin (other choice), I was going to learn about the football traditions of the school and stick with it. So far, good decision, and I will always be a Nittany Lion. ;)

And somewhat off-subject, Arizona and LSU are both on my graduate school list....so I have more reasons to cheer. ;)

10. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Oregon has to have someone other than Leaf they could put one of the 3 soph QBs they have and they would play better than him.