Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 15, 2007.

1. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Re: Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Threa

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Time to sell.

2. psulions2007

psulions2007 Founding Member

Re: Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Threa

Oklahoma won't make it out of the Big XII title game. Go Jayhawks.....or Tigers. I'll take them too. (It would be kind of awesome for it to be LSU Tigers vs. Missouri Tigers) ;)

3. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Guess we'll find out

4. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

This is getting ugly. Oregon can't do anything right and Arizona is doing everything right...

5. psulions2007

lol @ Oregon

6. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

seriously curious...are you a LSU or PSU guy???? sorry, or girl??? :thumb:

7. married2atiger

married2atiger Founding Member

Thats the second penalty that was waived tonight..... How do we get these kind of officials? We need a few of ours waived every game...

8. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Wow...31 points put up against the #2 team in the country by an unranked team...with 5+ minutes to go in the 1st half. who da thunk :huh:

9. psulions2007

Haha, I have been asked this before. No matter, I go to PSU and am a diehard Nittany Lion....BUT LSU is a family school, and my entire family is from SW Mississippi or Louisiana. I also have quite a bit of Cajun French in me (hence my undying love of Cajun foods)

I went to PSU because I was looking for a good meteorology school....and since I'm from Pensacola originally, I of course hated FSU (another good met school) with a passion....as well as Alabama, Auburn, and Florida.......and Miami. Plus, I personally feel more comfortable living in the midwest or rural northeast (and State College is quite the rural area....and I love it, sorry, just a bigger fan of snow and cooler summers ;) )

Hope that clears it up for ya. ;)

1 person likes this.
  10. lsuownz

lsuownz Founding Member

WHAT WILL LOU HOLTZ SAY?
    EEHHHHhhH " LSU DOESNT WARM UP RIGHT"