Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 15, 2007.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Re: Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Threa

And to think, had Oregon gone ahead 15-0 like it should have, it would be losing 24-18, still.

Oregon is a fraud. They are basically out of the Boise State/Hawaii mold much moreso than an LSU/Oklahoma/Ohio State/WVU mold.

2. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Re: Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Threa

islstl, better start re-evaluating the BCS rankings :lol:

3. lsuownz

lsuownz Founding Member

you are very right but if we do as we should these teams a jokes.
    i would rather play any of the top 5 -ok than any of the top 3 of the sec east.

4. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Looks like we're the only team that took care of business on a Thursday night game :thumb:

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Great news for LSU fans, LSU was 2nd in most of the polls that had Oregon first.

Rejoice!

6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Unless you own oregon on ticketreserve

7. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

If Oregon loses we'll play Oklahoma in the NC

8. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

WVU @ UC this weekend. A Cincinnati win will have them in 2nd place in the Big East. Should WVU then beat UConn the following week, UC will take the big east...making my crazy early season prediction come true

9. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

thing is...i really wasn't worried about us getting the #1 or #2 spot if we take care of business....with that said, I would seriously not mind seeing the ducks come back in this game, then Dixon go off in their final game, and watching Dixon try to go against LSUs speed with Steltz sitting back and just waiting to take his head off. We now know they dont have a back up plan for Dixon going down. Its just genius!!!

10. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

I know ticketreserve is like the stock market prices down to $5