Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 15, 2007.

1. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Re: Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Threa

Of course, we must take care of business as well. We still have 3 games to play.

2. psulions2007

psulions2007 Founding Member

Re: Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Threa

I hope KU, simply for the fact that it would be a perfect end to this wild season for a team like KU to play for it.

3. LSUTigers1404

LSUTigers1404 Founding Member

Well if Oregon goes down, we will then have to listen to the Jayhawks whine about how they should be #1. Right now they are focusing their whining efforts on jumping Oregon.

4. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

im seriously wanting to play the ducks at this point

5. Bayou Bengal11

well, besides listening to the whining...who really cares what Kansas thinks or even if they do indeed jump us...its #1 vs #2 :thumb:

6. psulions2007

psulions2007 Founding Member

Exactly BB, plus that would require them beating both MU and OU, which would also drop out of contention for the #2 spot. Maybe WVU can lose a crappy game again. :)

7. Bayou Bengal11

plus, I think we play better as the #2...blessing in disguise??? something to prove???? Its LSUs MO

8. Bayou Bengal11

good point

9. LSUTigers1404

LSUTigers1404 Founding Member

Wow, I smell another #2 upset brewing.

10. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

This is looking less and less like the case. :dis: