Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Carface

Carface What the...?

Re: Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Threa

This is a great interview. Please inject even more baseball into my college football time.

2. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Re: Official Oregon vs Arizona Let's see if I'm right about my Upset Prediction Threa

ESPN makes me sick. A-Rod talk during this football game. Come on now.

3. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

whoa some bad officiating in this game and he was right there

4. BigWee_TEAMKATT

Geez. Well, this game was being played in a decent time frame. Looks like another 4 hour game along the way.

5. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Isn't this about the 4th time that a #2 team has gone down on a Thursday night this season?

6. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Yeah, Arte Moreno looked real pleased doing that interview. Reminds me of a Hornets game where Jordy Hultberg was interviewing someone. Drew Brees was sitting right behind them in the next row. Jordy started to ask him about the Saints and Drew shut him up, "we agreed we weren't going to talk about that.". Smart. Moreno should have done the same thing. He left OC to go to AZ to enjoy this game. ESPN sucks! lol

7. StadiumSalute

StadiumSalute It's Gameday!

A-Rod and Barry Bonds... plus College Football Today was replaced by an "emergency" episode of SportsCenter because of the Barry Bonds crap.

8. BigWee_TEAMKATT

Hmmm.....South Florida, BC won their game on Thursday night, ummm.....I am stumped. I don't believe West Virginia was #2 at the time of their loss.

9. BigWee_TEAMKATT

Didn't that just want to make you vomit? Their not done either....a special Barry/A-Rod Sportscenter will air tomorrow at 10:00am. And my sports talk for the day is ruined.

10. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Maybe I'm thinking top 5 team?????????