Official NBA Season Thread: 2009-2010

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 15, 2009.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

gasol, bynum and odom were 10-29.

wallace was 5-11 and none were gimmies. he didnt rebound, but from my days in portland i never remember that being his game.

garnett was a problem getting a whopping total of 3 boards. allen couldnt hit a shot.

they shouldve played davis more. he had more success keeping the lakers off the off glass. im surprised they didnt play shelden williams, he's got some height and beef. he must really be bad.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I was wondering why they didn't play Williams either. How is that big lanky white dude better than Williams? Also Garnett had a great night on the offensive side, and he was fouled either in the 3rd or 4th when driving to the basket for a lay up that wasn't called on Gasol. Gasol should instantly get 5 fouls for being the ugliest man on the planet anyway. He has taken Willie McGee's place as the ugliest athlete of all time.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Of course he's terrible, he went to Duke, you think they would have asked him to go on the block and be physical and get rebounds. Doc knows better. Davis was the only one fighting down there and he is just undersized, no one else was going to get a rebound with Kobe and Artest on the boards.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

While you're bullshyttin Doc should have played Scalabrini (SP) more last night, he was the only one that had energy and hustle and he can shoot.

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Davis really only plays well at home. He and Williams are not long and do not bring much to the table against the Lakers.

In your post you actually mentioned Shelden Williams - and did not even think about him as being the ugliest human alive? How is that even possible?

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He just looks like a fish with a 5 head. He doesn't come close to Pau Gasol. And is it just me or does Bynum look exactly like Tracey Morgan?

7. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

I agree with everything you just said.

8. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

This is what we call hitting the nail on the head!!

Game 7 was the biggest joke i've ever seen. The refs obviously were not gonna let Boston win that game.

I turned it off when Garnett drove around Pau for a layup and Pau hacked his arm and no foul called. That proved to me that LA was gonna win with aid from the refs. I thought SEC refs were the worst, but the NBA refs are definitely close.