Official LSU vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kcal, Nov 26, 2022.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

It totally reminded me of both of those running backs from our nightmares past.

LSUTiga and lsu-i-like like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Looked like they had the power game down. We weren’t able to adjust/prepare or we didn’t take them seriously.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

We should have! I bet there are not many(if any) on this forum that looked at this team on the schedule before the season and put them down as a win for LSU.

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Our defense played poorly. TAM's quarterback played well, their RB was inspired, and their receivers made some unbelievable catches. Hate to lose to those ******* but the ball was not bouncing our way last night.

TBTrumpet and LSUTiga like this.
  5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

NO! NO! NO!...young lady do not tell me you bloviated those words from your mouth!. Now go wash it out with soap!

shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

It is with great shame that I admit it.

To be fair, it was the day of that horrendous Tennessee game, so I was feeling a little low.

That...and two old-fashioneds...well, the stage was set for a regrettable decision.

7. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

The next day…more pissed off than the first day. Argh…

Correct me if I am wrong, but if we beat UGA (I know, I know), then we would go to the Sugar Bowl as the SEC champ (non-playoff contestant), right? Otherwise, it is starting to look like the Citrus Bowl.

8. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Guys, we lost to a team we shouldn't have, but that's football. Some of you are acting like it's the end of the world. If you've coached for a decent period of time in any sport, you are going to lose games that you should have won. That's why you play the game. We got outcoached, outplayed, out-schemed and it hurts, but this is a good lesson for the coaches and the players. We will be fine!

TigerSnarl and BornOnTheBayou like this.
  9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It’s expected to see posts like this when games that decides the post-season don’t go your way. You guys gotta realize that people need to blow off the steam and then bring it back to reality around Wednesday.

We’ve shit on A&M all season and made fun of their record vs money spent for weeks now, and they blew up our potential playoff spot last night. Of course people are going to be mad and rant about firings and whatnot. The team played out of synch and largely uninspired. If I was expecting to see ho-hum posts about “next year”, I would’ve just gone signed up for the Tennessee forum

10. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Think nothing of it. Bama won more than they should have. That was a big impetus for the secw was odd this year.