Official LSU vs Tennessee SECCG Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Nov 25, 2007.

1. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Well, I enjoyed it guys! Gotta get back to my project, though. I've been trying to get signatures on a petition to keep a convicted child killer behind bars....his probation hearing is Monday. He killed a child here in 1997 that was selling candy door to door for her school and the creep never told them what he did with the body! I've already got 5100 names but if any of you are interested, I posted it in the Roundtable a few weeks ago or you can go to www.topix.com/forum/city/natchitoches-la and go to the thread that says Averie Evans Murder Petition....I could use as many names as I can get. No, she wasn't related to me, just something I feel I need to help with!

Have a good night and geaux tigers!!!!!!

2. StadiumSalute

StadiumSalute It's Gameday!

Perrilloux is the MVP.

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Fear the Hat

4. Gcrop

Gcrop Freshman

Congrats on the win and the championship.

Neither team played especially well (especially UT) and Tennessee couldn't even beat a team with so many starters out injured.

Good riddance to Ainge. VERY disappointed with him. Our defense delivered a lot of good hits though and I am happy to have Eric Berry coming back.

Ryan should be stellar next year.

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Thanks for the congrats. Congrats to Tennessee on such a dominant program. Trust me, I know you guys are a Top 10 team this year just as good as LSU. You guys could have easily had the year we had and vice versa. Glad to hear you aren't talking smack about your coach. A lot of LSU "fans" have that problem here. But you shouldn't be talking smack about Ainge. Ainge is freaking awesome. I would have much rather had him than Flynn (no offense Flynn, but Ainge is awesome). You can't expect every Tenn QB to be Manning. Trust me, Ainge is one of the greatest QB in Tenn's great history. You'll miss him in the future.

6. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Im glad we pulled it out it was a great game. One thing I have to say after being at the game is one thing about Tenn. they travel no matter what unlike LSU today I betcha if we didnt lose to Ark so many more ppl would have went I tried to sell tickets in the lower levels for 35 nobody wanted then tried to give them aways still no one. I dont know if homeviewers could see but it was basically a Tenn home game nothing but Orange so much respect to Tenn.

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

when do we find out who won tix to the bowl game?
    i put in for sugar, national championship and cotton bowl tix.

8. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

LOL! :thumb: