Official LSU vs Tennessee SECCG Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Nov 25, 2007.

1. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

We play better in the 2nd half anyway. We've been good at halftime adjustments.

2. stk

stk Founding Member

Give them a break. This is the 2nd start for RP and honestly he looks pretty good. Some questionable play calling but its a risk vs reward thing. Once a couple things click we'll be fine.

3. lsuk

lsuk Founding Member

We are a 2nd half team. Would have been nice to have 3 more pts. though. We know we can do it, we just have to get over the hump on offense and continue on defense. I hope it is not like last week when the defense started sucking and the offense picked it up.

I honestly expect to see us improve all around in the 2nd half.

4. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

You guys that know me and have seen my posts know I am usually very positive and support LSU and the coaches.

So, unlike my previous posts in this thread I am going to address a positive aspect.

This is team is unbelievably CONSISTENT. They do not waver in this respect and are right on course to dupicate the aspects of the games that we have come to know so well.

They are sticking quite well to the script that they have written in the past few games.

I admire them for their commitment to CONSISTENCY.

5. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I was actually being sarcastic. I totally agree with you. Why couldn't we have taken one shot to the endzone? All RP would have to do is throw it out of the endzone if he had nothing. With his arm, he'd punch a hole in the wall of that place.

6. StadiumSalute

StadiumSalute It's Gameday!

Haha sorry my sarcasm detector is not working properly right now.

7. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Somebody had better start blocking Mayo.

8. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Side note: Anyone notice the Mercedes commercial? It features Santa yet only says "winter event" and "Happy Holidays". What's wrong with saying "Christmas" when you feature the most recognizable secular symbol of the Christmas holiday? I'm pretty sure Santa doesn't deliver toys for the other "winter events".

Okay...I'm off my soapbox now.

9. KerryS

KerryS Founding Member

I think Scott needs to be a key player in the 2nd half. We need someone, ANYONE, to bust loose. He has proven he can do it.

10. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Great first half for the defense.

Think we'll open it up on offense? Gotta put the damn ball in the end zone! We have almost 200 more yards of offense than TN.

:geauxtige