Official LSU vs South Carolina Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Sep 16, 2007.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

LSU! 30

sc 10

2. superfly

superfly Freshman

No problem...we have the same thing happen on our boards. When I visit I do so with respect. I hate it when people just jump on for the game and talk trash. You guys should win the game, but anything can happen and our team has talent. I think we maybe able to win the east if things play out the way they should. If we could pull the upset Saturday...we are in the drivers seat....a loss and we will have to earn it. You guys are the class of the SEC and Florida might be better this year than last. Time will tell. I think we have the third best team in the league so the game against you guys and Florida will determine our faith. Tennessee is down and Arkansas looks beatable. Hey everyone looks beatable until the game starts. I think thats why they play them anyway....:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  3. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

They are talking about a possible tropical system in the eastern gulf by Thursday and moving towards Louisiana or Texas over the weekend.

Not good.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3025013

5. superfly

superfly Freshman

You know I never knew much about you guys before this game...I like the fact that you don't talk crap. I could pull for you guys the rest of the year and you are now my favorites by far from the west. I would love to beat you but a loss here would not really be an insult to our program. I look forward to the day we get where you guys are. Thank you and this is my last post......

6. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Too bad I didn't get treated as well on their board - CockyTalk. Just spent a couple hours surfing and jousting. I guess some of our fans have been flaming over there in the last few days cause them Cocks wuz hostile.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

good and bad everywhere you go....if you come wanting to talk football, matchups, favorable tendencies, etc. along with some good natured ribbing, you'll get along well here, ESPECIALLY if you stick around after the game to discuss.

8. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

While initially disappointed that this game is not going to be played at night, I'm now happy about it being a 2:30pm kickoff on CBS. Here's why - The Florida game will almost definitely be a CBS 2:30pm kickoff as well. So the team and coaches will have recent experience with playing (and winning) at home at that kickoff time. And any rough edges that arise from the earlier kickoff can easily be addressed by the Florida game.

LSU Tigers - 35
    USC Gamecocks - 6

9. khounba

khounba Founding Member

The Florida\LSU game is a prime time CBS game. They announced it before the season.

10. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan