Official LSU vs South Carolina Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Sep 16, 2007.

1. edyel

edyel edyel

Thanks for the congrats,and yes the Gamecocks are for real. Now go whip some ass!

2. StarsofOrion

StarsofOrion Founding Member

Congrats, LSU, another great win. In the rain I might add.

You might see USC again in Atlanta.

3. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

I’m out. Thank you guys sooooo much for the game. I can’t tell you how much more enjoyable the game was for me. Going to the beach. See you next week for Tulane. Anyone know if it will be on national TV.

4. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

For the second time this year fans broke the all-time attendance record in Tiger Stadium.

5. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Except the stadium wasn't even close to being full. Especially after halftime when a good quarter of the people left because of Lou Holtz's spittle that was blown in from Bristol by the wind.

6. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

where did yo uhear that?Official anouncment at the game said 4th largest?I think they said 91,400 or something like that.Anyway id was loud as f^%k for the first half.

7. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

i can't wait to post my TFL score tomorrow

8. Carface

Carface What the...?

Negatory, sir. They said it was the 4th largest crowd in Tiger Stadium history. VT had 92,7something and this one was 92,5something. Ringy dingy.

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Great game, I am really enjoying and soaking up the season.
    I love this coaching staff, they are great and have this team ready to play every week.

10. Bridgersjohn89

Bridgersjohn89 Freshman

First off, congratulations to the Tigers of LSU. It was a well played game by both sides, that was won by a few decisive mistakes, and in contrast, a few well done plays. I would like to say to the LSU fans that predicted the Gamecocks to lose by over 40 points...I TOLD YOU SO! I have been predicting all week for the score to be 30-16 LSU, and the final was 28-16 LSU. I also predicted a few other things right. I predicted that the Gamecocks would score first, and I predicted that Flynn would have a rough game. The Gamecocks pass defense is one of the strongest in the nation. I do have to give lots of credit to the LSU running game though. Having as many as 5-6 weapons who can be effective runners is an unbelievable feat. Perriloux is very promising, and I honestly believe that he is better than Flynn. Not only can Perriloux run the ball well, but he also has a rocket arm to compliment his speed. His play on the field is amazing. Some might say that "Flynn was hurt...he's usually much better". I can promise you that Flynn's numbers would only slightly improve, and he still can't run like Perriloux. So LSU...the future in Football is bright for you. Also, the defense for LSU was brilliant. With so many weapons on the field, I knew that they would be. In addition, I want to note Blake Mitchell's lackluster performance. We have said here in Columbia that if Blake was the good Blake, we could expect a possible upset. If Blake was the bad Blake, we could expect a blowout. The bad Blake showed up, and the blowout started to begin. After our backup came in, we came back to outscore LSU 9-7 in the second half. The hole that we were dug into was just too deep. This was a well faught game that could have been much worse, and much better. Hopefully, we can beat the Gators in November in Columbia, and see the Tigers in Atlanta. We relish the challenge!