Official LSU vs South Carolina Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

SC's defense is pretty good, and we still don't know for sure if Flynn or Doucet will play. Flynn is a probably, Doucet I would say is doubtful. So I won't guess as to how many we will score.

However, I think Pelini and this entire defense will be completely pissed if SC crosses the fifty.

So as long as we score once we should win.:hihi:

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

So pissed they will make littleUSC O sorry they were ever born, see VT game...:eek:

I have almost convinced myself the Flynn injury is a smokescreen to keep Darth Visor guessing. Did anybody watch close enough to catch Flynn limping on the wrong side?...:lol:

Later,
    Fur

3. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

LSU - 38
    S Carolina - 10

4. Carface

Carface What the...?

Ole Miss is an away game so that technically wouldn't count as our LFS game, if I'm not mistaken.

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

31-9

Mitchell throws 3 picks. Prob. all to Steltz.

6. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Correct. I was throwing out all of our potential LFS games, both home and road. I really don't think we'll have one at home unless Auburn loses a couple of more games. Probably should add Kentucky as a possible road LFS game, too.

1 person likes this.
  7. tboneboss

tboneboss Freshman

I hope the LSU team thinks this will be a cakewalk too. They are going to be surprised that this game will be a lot closer than they expect. Mid twenties game. 4th quarter turnover or big play will be the difference. Fear the cock.:grin:

8. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

They understand this will be a little tougher. That's why this week we are going to actually fill the gatorade tubs up. We may actually break a sweat.

1 person likes this.
  9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Ok but dont be surprised when the media says that the Cocks are way overrated after we have our way with you.:wink:

1 person likes this.
  10. superfly

superfly Freshman

You guys are really underestimating our team, which is fine with us. We are very sound and we will play you hard nosed. We may not have your talent level but that again will be decided on the field Saturday and not on this forum. If this team is taken lightly....you will play right into Spurrier's hand. We have a very good defense and if the offense can put together a solid game we can pull the upset. I understand why the spread is what it is but the game will be closer. Our team has a lot to prove and nothing to lose.....the worse kind of team to play in the spotlight. I think man for man we stack up pretty well. Spurrier has changed the mind set of this team for the third straight year. The players are young but the talent is there. I am not going to make a prediction because who in this great country would have predicted the App. St. ..Mich game. Good luck and may the best team win.....and we will know which one that is Saturday.