Official LSU vs South Carolina Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Sep 16, 2007.

1. CocksFan41

CocksFan41 Freshman

Key word here is PAST, not saying SC wins but i think it will be a lot closer than people think....

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

What does last year have to do with this year?

Your offense hasn't done anything this year. 28 against USL, 16 at UGA, and 38 against mighty SCSU. Seriously, if your offense struggled at UGA, why do you think it'll be any different this weekend? Do you not believe our defense is better than UGA?

3. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

They also gave up 250 yds rushing to ULL so yeah I do fully expect the Brinkley boys to get schooled!

Look Cock fans we're not in some fantasy land here, this is the real world. In reality y'all are not even in the same league. I know that hurts to hear this but it's the truth. Even if y'all were the same team as last year that "only" lost by one to Fl....IT DOES NOT MATTER! Fl will get what's coming to them later on and it will be the same thing y'all will get Sat.

What y'all are not seeing here is we don't have one or two players that are good, we have a whole team that is great! A lot of our back ups would be stars on y'alls team.

Our coaches will have these guys ready to go they are not looking past y'all. LSU will always look to put the beat down on a CSP team no matter rankings!

4. KajunKenny

KajunKenny Founding Member

Reading some of these post makes me think that if USC screams it loud enough they might actually believe it...

LSU wins this one and adds another win over a ranked opponet to its resume this year...

1 person likes this.
  5. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Nice run down, but we've already had a game since our thrashing of Va Tech. We allowed 0 points and scored 44. I don't see them exemplifying this trait for USC.

6. Tennessee Robb

Tennessee Robb Founding Member

LSU 59
    USC 17

7. McLovin

McLovin Freshman

Not to be the stat nerd here but ULL was 12th in the country last year in rushing, plus ran the same weirdo motion offense that App St. used to beat Michigan. Its hard to plan for that which you never see, plus we held them out of the endzone after halftime and havent given up a TD since. Not excuses just facts...

8. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

LSU-38
    The Fighting UnderArmors-6

(seriously, y'all used to have some classy uni's, now it looks like Click-Clack threw up all over ya)

9. msully

msully Founding Member

Do you think that VT is better than this SC team and Steve . We know Steve.If something happens and we need a coach , at LSU , I want Steve I do not care where he is coaching . I want Steve , he belongs in Baton Rouge . We almost had him , that is where he belongs !! It is almost like he is coming home , so you need to give him a family welcome !!! LOL Tiger Bait is in order , I think let him know we love him , but he gonna get his butt kicked hell yea !! Go and then, (GEAUX) TIGERS !!! 28 to 0 LSU That is the 1st half !! TailGate News

10. McLovin

McLovin Freshman

Gold and Purple? Seriously dog you cant talk about bad unis...