Official LSU vs. Notre Dame Sugar Bowl Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Good. I would be p!$$ed if I had found out y'all enjoyed that. Look on the bright side, you probably won't hear it again for a long time, because after getting exposed, they won't be rated very high for a while.:thumb:

Maybe if ND weren't playing cupcakes all year, they would have been more prpared for a simple football game.

Enjoy mediocrity domer!

2. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

AWESOME!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

3. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

CHOKE ON YOUR DEFEAT LOSER!

4. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

I added this to his rep, but I thought I'd publicize it.

If there's one thing worse than cocky fans that act sympathizing, it's cocky fans who get their kicks by insulting a battered and torn city and its citizens. How about you come back and talk to us when you learn to comment on a game- you were in it until the better team made halftime adjustments. And then you were very out of it. In case you hadn't checked, my Yankee friend, your team was outplayed 330-30 total 2nd half offensive yards. Chew on that one, buster.

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

The first thing I have highlighted shows your ignorance. In what aspect of the game did LSU not dominate?

The second highlighted portion proves that Willingham wasn't that bad after all! He was wise if he didn't want to recruit Quinn. He probably wanted a GOOD QB!

And lastly,I'll bet after that whippin' ND never will again be excited about playing LSU in the future!

As for the rest of your post, you've proven to be a classless individual, and if you aren't already banned from this site, it's because of the entertainment we get from your inexplicable stupidity.

Good day.:thumb:

6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Why do you think they weren't excited this time? The last time we met in a bowl game, our 3rd string runningback had a career game against them.:thumb:

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Interesting that the way you feel about they system and mismanagement of money is the same way college football fans, outside of ND, feel about the BCS and ND's sweet deal with the $$. Nothing worse than an effing hypocrite, it's o.k. when your palm is getting greased.

You seem real bitter, are you one of those altar boys I've been reading about?? :grin:

8. msully

msully Founding Member

Tennesse Tiger have you moved back to Louisiana?