Official LSU vs. Notre Dame Sugar Bowl Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Dec 3, 2006.

1. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Weis just said on SportsCenter that ND played a "complimentary crummy second half"...What the heck is that???

If I'm a ND booster, I'm beginning to think ND got "Sabanned".

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's because LSU stepped up and played our game.....it may have made them look like that cause we were killing them.

4. bitter ND

bitter ND Founding Member

Although the game may have gotten out of hand out of the hand, I still think it was much closer than the final score would suggest. ND didn't get blown away like we did when we played SC or Michigan this year, where ND had already lost those games by the first quarter.

Enjoy this while you can because ND is on the way back with Weis coaching. ND is still recovering from Ty Willingham, and how he was more focused on playing a full round of golf than going out there to recruit. He didn't even want to recruit Brady Quinn, and it took another player's father to convince Willingham to recruit Quinn, who already wanted to play for ND.

And, I did not appreciate your druken fans chanting that ND is over-rated. If ND doesn't belong in a BCS game, then who should have played LSU in this game? Rutgers? West Virgina? We heard those same complaints from Oregon fans last year, and then Oregon promptly lost in a second tier bowl game. Or, if you're going that its wrong that ND only gets to play in these consecutive BCS bowl games because of its national following, then how is that any different from LSU trying to buy its way into this year's Rose Bowl.
    Even LSU would rather play in the Rose Bowl, and ND just didn't get excited at the prospect at playing LSU or in the Sugar Bowl.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Go slink back into whatever hole you lurked out of--your name says it all--bitter. And thanks for the kind words about our "simple hurricane" Katrina. Perhaps you would also like to tell the Mississippi Gulf Coast how minor of an event Katrina was.

6. LSUTiga

Whatever eases the pain for you asswipe........44-24 USC or 41-14 LSU- I think we BLEW YOU AWAY MUCH WORSE! If you can show me how 41-14 can be closer than it looked I'd love to see it......and MY BOY RUSSELL SET RECORDS ON YA ASS. :eek:

But all year ND was saying they were back. Ty brought y'all places you won't see with Weis. :cry:

I can see why. :shock:

The truth hurts!

Either would have been a much more formidable opponent........face it, ND didn't belong in the BCS and everyone in college football- outside the compound- knew it and my boys proved it last night. ND didn't beat one good team this year.......understand fish dick.......NOT ONE.

Phuck you white boy! :rofl:

7. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

Hi, Tim! Thanks for saying that ND "dominated" in the first half, too. I haven't laughed like that in years. :thumb:

Sorry we bruised your ego. The truth can hurt, can't it.

Wow. That goes beyond smack into outright stupidity and assholishness. The ass whipping LSU just laid on you guys must have really stung for you to sink to that level.

No go crawl back into your hole and smoke whatever drugs it is that makes you think ND is on the way "back". :rofl:

8. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

I agreed with everything you said up until that last sentence.Are you a racist man?I don't care to see racist comments here on these forums.I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people started dropping n-bombs in here right.

9. LSUTiga

Nah, I'm white and work in a predominantely black HS and love it......that's why I can use it. We use those words freely where I work and the "N" word too cause blacks and whites get along here but I understand your point and certainly didn't mean to offend you or anyone......he just pissed me off with his stupidity.

My apologies to anyone offended but ND recently said their academic standards were too high and that's why they couldn't get the "Best recruits" and that was an indirect jab at the African American community.

10. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

I accept your apology bro.