OFFICIAL LSU vs KY GAME THREAD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Oct 13, 2007.

1. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Re: When you allow the refs to decide the game....they'll decide the game.

No he didn't. Zenon just fell down when he lost his jock strap at the goal line. Stop looking to fob this loss on somebody other than our players on the field.

2. icloud77

icloud77 Freshman

I Take offense to that!
    I've been on this site for 2 years, I don't comment that much but I do enjoy reading what's on here. I was registered in the past, but didn't care enough to sign-in, which I haven't done in a long while. I could not remember my old account or which email address it was from. I registered this account last week and finally got angry enough to comment.

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Whatever you want it to mean, Chicken Little, whatever you want.

4. SpartanCaptain

SpartanCaptain Founding Member

Out of all of the arguments from you "true" LSU fans that one just made no sense at all. I don't even get what you were trying to prove. LSU has problems and unless they address them (namely QB) they are in for a world of hurt, and then you and "The Dude" and a few others will be fending off more of us doubters. Just disappointed homeslice:thumb:

5. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

IMHO the Tigers lost tonight because in poor defense. Yes, there were some missed opportunities on offense, and yes, the refs made some questionable calls. But I was shocked at the way Kentucky moved the ball on us, particularly in regards to the run. I was not surprised they could pass on us effectively, but they also ran the ball very well against us. That is disconcerning.

6. TheDude

That might happen, but "fending you off" has proved to be embarrssingly easy. You have yet to reply once to my answers of your accusations against this team and our coaching staff. You merely post another flame against Flynn and Miles. When you can back your statements up with fact, people might take you seriously, but I won't hold my breath.

7. TheDude

I totally agree there. D Line got very little pressure on Woodson, and in the end they appeared tired vs the run at times. It was strange to see.

8. SpartanCaptain

SpartanCaptain Founding Member

haha alright alright, i give up im going out ill check back in tomorrow

9. winntiger

winntiger Founding Member

The play calling was awful. I can't believe that #1 is our best reciever on the field. I didn't say they need to be fired, I just think they did not coach up to thier ability. Also, Jai Eugene not knowing where he is supposed to be on the defense is inexcusable. He is the backup for that position. I still don't believe they got outcoached, just didn't coach up to thier best ability.

10. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

*sigh*

Basically what I've said is we have a 6-1 top 5 team with what you call barely serviceable. You don't get to 6-1 with a bunch of scrubs which is what you are saying.

Come back after the Auburn game and admit how wrong you were...