OFFICIAL LSU vs KY GAME THREAD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Oct 13, 2007.

1. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

LOL, most valid point made. Kiss of death from granny.

2. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Missouri is up LETS GO MISSOURI BEAT OKLAHOMA!!!

3. SpartanCaptain

SpartanCaptain Founding Member

Matt Mauck had Michael Clayton, Devery Henderson, and Skyler Green. Are you kidding me? Mauck also made several great plays in many games. He didn't hide behind the running game.

We unfortunately don't have healthy receivers that can compare to said players above, but we do have a freakish athlete on the bench waiting to be our QB that might make up for the lack of consistency at WR.

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Oh yeah...you are right. We got to 6-0, beating the #9 teams twice and #12 with a barely servicable QB and no talent recievers. Jeez...did everyone forget their medication today? I have never ever given negative rep...til today.

5. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Okay, there's absolutely no pressure left for this team now. Now it's time to see what they're truly made of. They should beat Auburn by 20+ points.

They'll have all the answers. All they need to do is listen to all the reasons they lost this game. We should not fall behind again this year. This offense needs to execute staring in the first quarter and never look back. There is no reason any team remaining on our schedule should even be close.

It's time for these guys to do a little soul searching. Kentucky wanted it more...plain and simple. We opened the door and the Wildcats took the win.

I'm done with this game and setting my sights on Tubberville. The Tigers need to watch this game several times tomorrow and then move on. If this doesn't make them mad enough to play disciplined football, then I guess nothing will.

Merry "early" Christmas Kentucky. You deserved the win. I just wish our guys would have showed up.

6. SpartanCaptain

SpartanCaptain Founding Member

what does that even mean?

7. TheDude

Matt Flynn - 10 rushes for 52 yards = 5.2 yards/carry
    R.Perrilloux - 4 rushes for 5 yards = 1.3 yards/carry

Yep, he really hid behind that running game. Love the uniformed posts. You make it so easy.

8. jibboo

jibboo Founding Member

Re: When you allow the refs to decide the game....they'll decide the game.

I don't understand why KY wasn't flagged for offensive PI on their last TD. The received pushed our defender down to the ground. No call... oh wait, I do understand...

9. TheDude

Although I agree with some of your observations, I don't agree with the title of this thread at all. The refs did not take this game away from us. We got penalized mercilessly, but nearly every one were spot on. Kentucky got called for questionable penalties as well. Overall the refs were the most even handed I have seen all year. We gave that game away with dropped passes and foolish penalties, nothing more, nothing less.

10. stk

stk Founding Member

We were outplayed, plain and simple. Officiating is never perfect, but that's part of life.