OFFICIAL LSU vs KY GAME THREAD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Oct 13, 2007.

1. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Pot meet kettle...

2. SpartanCaptain

SpartanCaptain Founding Member

I do understand your point but I just do not believe that Matt Flynn is capable of being THE QB of A NC Team. Flynn is serviceable but RP should have atleast been able to attempt more than 2 passes, i mean come on

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Gentlemen: If we do not find a passing game quickly, we will not make it to the SEC Championship game.

LSU! :crystal: :lsup:

4. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

If Les IS winning with Saban's players than Saban must be ticked...because Miles is winning a lot more than Saban did when he was here. :hihi:

I guess Les lost with Saban's players today. :hihi: Saban should've recruited WRs who could catch the ball.

5. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

This reaction is so typical after a loss. I don't really know what game you were watching today. THE PLAYERS LOST TODAY's GAME. We did not deserve to win. I think it is a credit to our team that they at least battled and forced 3 OT's. WE HAD A BAD BAD game, O.K. but to blame Miles is lunacy. If you look at the stats you will see no dropped balls by any of the coaches, you will see no missed assignments by any coaches, you will see no penalties by any coaches, you will see no missed tackles by any coaches, you will see no receivers left wide open by any coaches. Last week we battled and played with alot of heart and won.

Today we were OUTPLAYED.

This meltdown is embarrasing. We talk about people on other boards but this is worse. I don't see alot of regulars with the CHICKEN LITTLE attitude, so I don't know where you termites are coming from but go back and chew wood.

6. SpartanCaptain

SpartanCaptain Founding Member

HAHA He did, they went in the 1st round of this year's draft and his stud WR left is on the sidelines right now hurt...

7. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

As much as i like williams and scott, they are not as good all around as hester. They may be faster and more polished runners, but they dont catch, block, or have the heart that hester has. Point on the last play w/ hester in i believe that w/ 100% percent of my heart we get the two yards. You so-called future all american Scott was in and he barely got a yard. One person doesn't tackle hester.

And you can blame that play on MF because if zinger wouldn't of had to leave his feet that ball might of been caught. Plus, i remeber 3 times that Lafell was wide open and flynn over/under threw him. (Although, BL did drop a few passes.)

Its just funny that you claim to be a long time tiger fan, but you only come out the woodwork to post when we lose. And all your post are negative. Yes, we played poorly but UK also played great. The season is still young so if you wanna take a flying leap off the bandwagon feel free. Infact i'd help ya if you need the extra help. But, i will gladly stay in my seat and laugh at you when the season ends and you are begging for spot back on it. :geauxtige :lsup: LSU! :helmet: :tigerhead :eek:ldskule: :thumb:

8. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Perhaps the bandwagoners will disappear now. The uniformed negativity is overwhelming.

9. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

That's when the QB throws it AND the "receiver" catches it, isn't it? Been a while since we've seen it....just wanted to be sure.

And you are probably right on target there. Maybe Doucet is back next week.

I hope. I hope. I hope.:eek:ldskule:

10. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I cant stand these assclowns that are members for years with 4 post and the only time they are here are to pissing and moan after a lose!

Or the cumbuckets that show up and register after a lose just to stir crap!

CAN WE PLEASE STOP THIS BULL****!!!

THE GUY IS ONLY HERE TO START CRAP!!!!