OFFICIAL LSU vs KY GAME THREAD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Oct 13, 2007.

1. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Don't sugarcoat it - say what you really mean. :wink:

And don't get hurt by the whiners jumping off the bandwagon. I'm still aboard and hoping for a better seat!

Consider the source.:eek:ldskule:

Ya know, maybe this will take the pressure off.....though I'd still rather have the win.

And NO MORE S.I. covers!:(

2. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

In order to get back we have to start BLOWING TEAMS OUT with a Killer Instince and Dominate putting up alot of pts but dont see that happening with Flynn.

3. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

Though this is very disappointing, I believe we will rebound alright. We play in the toughest conference in America. It is very hard to go undefeated. Instead of imploding and trying to blame someone we have to look at the game as a whole. I believe the team was a little flat due to being pressed so hard against the Gators. I would have liked to seen Scott more in second half because he was killing them. The penalties which I believe a good number are being called against us(judgement type) and not the opposing team. I am for calling certain penalties but be fair. Some penalties were being thrown by officials away from the play(like the pi that got overturned) and not in position to make proper call. LSU should have played better to overcome those penalties. Dropped passes and blown coverages didn't help. UK played hard so congrats to them. We will have to win out and hope for some other team to lose. LSU with one loss will get into Nat Champ game over undefeated USF, Hawaii, BC, or Cincinati because pollsters don't respect their schedules.:helmet: :lsup: :geauxtige Let's move on and take it out on Tubby's team:thumb:

4. psulions2007

psulions2007 Founding Member

Well let's say you guys win out.

Now, have Cal lose to Oregon State tonight (it just feels like one of those 'trap' games)...if not tonight, there are plenty of chances for them to lose in the future.

Then have OSU lose to us in Happy Valley in 2 weeks (yay)....and/or Illinois.

Have USF lose at Rutgers or to Cincinnati later in the season.

Etc., etc.

There is still plenty of time for LSU to recover from this.

5. SpartanCaptain

SpartanCaptain Founding Member

Hey haters I hope you are reading this too.

So do any of you honestly think we couldnt have won that game with this formation?

QB-Ryan Perriloux
    TB-Charles Scott/Keiland Williams
    FB-Jacob Hester
    WR1-Lafell
    WR2-D. Byrd
    WR3-Tolliver
    TE-R. Dickson
    Same O-line

The only complaint I have on D is Chad Jones should have been subbed in for Steltz in Nickel and Dime packages.

6. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Hey - this is the SAME team and coaches we all loved last week. The team did not play well today. We'll get over it. I hope they get over this malaise that seems to have infected them, but come on, folks - we've still got the same players and coaches we were elevating to God status last week. This just wasn't our day. Too many dumb mistakes. It happens. You hitch up your drawers and get back on the field next week.

Trust me on this - I'm an old guy and I know life doesn't always go like we want - we just have to use this as a learning experience and keep on truckin'.:eek:ldskule:

7. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Yes, you are bashing him, and show your lack of either football knowledge or maybe you are just blind. The WR corp made Matt look horrible. I didn't think it was possible to drop that many passes in one game. Gotta be some sort of record.

How old are you? I mean, really? Did you just start rooting for LSU when we got the #1 spot? I keep thinking you can't possibly continue making more uninformed statements, but somehow, you do.
    Yes, again...all Matt Flynn's fault.

If you had just posted this instead of your nonsensical rants against everyone else on the team, you might have been taken seriously.

1 person likes this.
  8. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

bc and usf will drop at least one. OSU cal and ou will be tough but cal and ou still play some tough ones.

9. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

Were you saying this about hester last week? probably not. there is nothing wrong with the way we rotate rb's. Hester is a beast and if he was not hurt on the fourth down play we probably make it.

now if you want to be critical about our team and players get your facts straight it wasn't mit cole that missed the ball, it was Zinger. And MF kinda thought zinger was 7 feet tall w/ hands on that play and not a blocking TE.

How are those for reasons why you are wrong.

10. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

did RP play?? I thought he played in the first half? the radio is saying he did not play???