Official LSU vs Florida Post-Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BrettStah, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Why is it every time we beat Urban Meyer's gators someone winds up crying?

2. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

He earned that cry. Man played his heart out.

:geauxtige

3. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

Where is that gaytor fan that called me an idiot for saying we would get 300yd of rushing? I was only off by 53 yds, close enough don't y'all think. :grin:

4. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

I agree - I respect the HELL out Tebow as an athlete and a competitor. But for some reason, I instinctively don't like the guy. I don't fully understand why.

2 people like this.
  5. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

Me too! The guy just gets under my skin with his attitude. The bad part about it is he'll be twice as bad next year.

6. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

I liked him before the game...then saw how so many people dislike him. He's the Joakim Noah of football. UF fans love him but everyone else hates him. If he wasn't so aggravating and cocky after plays I woudn't mind him as much. People like to compare him to Vince Young, but he does not have the same attitude. Act like you've been there Tebow (which you have)

7. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

"The Florida Gators will be back. Smokin'."

Yeah. And we'll be there to meet you.

8. ToraToraTora

ToraToraTora Freshman

WOW! What a game. The mark of true champions. NEVER stop, NEVER give up. Scary as hell through the first half. Chewed my fingernails back to the knuckles. But, damn, what gutz and what nutz.
    Hats off to Fla. though, they played a helluva game. And I agree Tebow is the real deal but, he also re-affirmed that he's a real JERK. Bet he heard us between sobs though.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

9. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Well okie, greenie, and I are trying to get back to my parents house! Traffic sux, but this was the BEST night ever! Couldn't ask for any better tonight! USC loss and WE won!!!

Have I said lately....life is GOOD!

1 person likes this.
  10. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

I couldnt wait for our D to shut him down...I waited awhile.

This was a great game. Jacob Hester = my new seceret boyfriend. He had an amazing game.

HOW BOUT THEM TIGAS? Also, to the band- HUGE props goes to y'all for playing Chinese Bandits right after the announced the USC score. That was awesome. For those not there (and I havent seen Sports Center or the game yet, so you may well know) the stadium errupted after they announced that USC had lost to Stanford. It was something I have never seen before in TS. It was awesome.

It was great meeting everyone today! I hope I'll get another chance at another game. Safe trips home to all that traveled!

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

2 people like this.