Official LSU vs Florida Post-Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BrettStah, Oct 6, 2007.

1. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

Yeah, I'd have loved to have seen Tebow getting hit all night long. But I'd prefer a win! I'll bet that f****** pinhead can hear us NOW!

1 person likes this.
  2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep before 3 a.m. because of all of the adrenaline pumping through my veins. And I think I need a chiropractor for how tense my upper back feels right now.

Les Miles, you are my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like we just fueled ourselves towards the national championship.

1 person likes this.
  3. kedo15

kedo15 Founding Member

WOW!!!! unbelievable comeback...and a great football game ....I probably won't be able to sleep till Monday.

4. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

does anyone have a pic or a little video of Steltz blowing up fla running back?

5. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I'm so proud to be a Tiger Fan tonight! It took a lot of heart and determination to come back and win. Sure, we got some lucky breaks, but we took them and made them pay off for us! It's a shame for Florida that they have to fall out of the top 10, though...well, not really.

1 person likes this.
  6. LSU CamelToe

LSU CamelToe Founding Member

L S U
    L S U

What a great game..... Comeback and beat them is incredible. Miles has the biggest nuts in history 6-6 on fourth downs. Hester is the man.... We beat TEBOW... I LOVE THIS SH*T......

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

:crystal:

7. TammanyTiger50

TammanyTiger50 Founding Member

I'm not convinced Florida will drop. They played a tremendous game against the consensus #1 team in the country. In my mind, they should still be in the top 5. Most poll voters won't put them there, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them stay in the top 10.

:lsup: :lsup: :lsup: :geauxtige

8. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Props to the O-line...every one of them. BTW, I can acknowledge Tebow's athletic prowess. He's very good. But, alas...he can kiss my a.. for his little Terrell Owens (esque) stunt after his T.D. :cuss: He gloats when he wins and Cries like a baby when he loses. I still think he is going to get hurt eventually...not wishing it on him.

9. mcstraycat

mcstraycat Founding Member

What a team!!!!!!!!!
    What heart!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a coach!!!!!!!!
    What cajones!!!!!!!!
    I'm exhausted. Must go drink.
    :geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige

10. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Coming in late. If you have Directv, the Florida Post-game show is on Ch. 632 right NOW until 10 p.m. west coast time.