Official LSU vs Florida Post-Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BrettStah, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Wow, a rarity, a Longhorn fan here.
    I wish we had a few more posters from other schools around here like this and
    I include the Gators also, they seem to only stick around for the game!
    It makes the board just that much more interesting!

2. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

That was one of the best games I have ever watched. Two heavyweigts slugging it out. TWO great teams played Sat night and TWO great coaches were on the field. If we played them 10 times, I bet it would end up 5-5. Hester and the O-LINE really got it done in the 4th quarter. Great job Tigers. Great game Gators.

3. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

You better look out Marc50. A good friend of mine, who has since moved to Washington, was a huge Ohio State fan. He is from Ohio. I got him to watch a few LSU games with me, he saw how emotional I got and how I hung on every play, how I over-reacted to everything, how I whined and complained and then took it all back the next second and..... I kid you not, I may have converted him. :thumb:

He still says Ohio State is #1 with him but I'm not so sure. :geauxtige

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Not only that, look how Tebag is gripping the ball (something he probably loves to do on and off the field). Who's to say that hit doesn't cause a fumble? Oh well, it's over now and I'm happy with the outcome nonetheless.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Emotionally draining win previous week + hated SEC West rival the week after + a jacked up UK team coming off a loss and remembering the 49-0 drubbing last year + Bluegrass Miracle last time LSU was in Lexington = a possible recipe for disaster.

However, I have 100% confidence in the coaches and senior leaders not to let this happen.

6. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Watching the Florida Post Game Show on FCSA 255 for cox subscribers and they are saying the offense is better with RP in the game also they are saying the last 4th Down play Hester didnt make it which I dont know how they are saying that.

7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Denial is not just a river in Egypt...
    Bears repeating, sour grapes make for cheap whine.

They may get another shot at us in the SECC, but until then, just whine. Props to the UF fans who have come on here and congrated on the hard fought win.

Later,
    Fur

8. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

FLA's True Freshman CB Joe Haden said LSU Has the Best Fans he seen. He had a great game and just listening to him and watching him play I think he will be a Great player for them.