Official LSU vs Florida Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

I think my pick last year was 3-summin to summin in the teens.

Not this year.

17-14 LSU. If I'm wrong, awesome. But I see us possibly losing this one, and it could be ugly. Depends on if MF is really like Matt Damon in more than just looks and the Tulane game was Ocean's Fourteen.

2. Tiger Daddy

Tiger Daddy Freshman

Interesting matchup seeing the Tigers coming off that so-so Tulane win and the Gators losing there at the end. Even though we have a couple of key injuries and Flynn not playing well, playing at home will be big. Going to ride that defense all year.

LSU 24
    Florida 13

3. TigerTime

TigerTime Founding Member

I don't understand all the blow out predictions. We are a little banged up and Florida is going to be gunning for us. We are definitely the better team, but this is by far our biggest test to date. I'm thinking LSU takes an early lead and then rides the crowd and the defense to a win.

LSU 21

FLA 17

4. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

It killed me, but I had to turn down a ticket. :bncry:

So, current students- help is needed....there is a Facebook group right now calling for students to rush the field after the W over Fla. I'd post the link, but I dont belong to Facebook.

WTH?!?

This was fine in 97 (10 years ago), but not anymore. Please, current students, inform your fellow students that this would be the most uncool thing you could possibly do.

Students, act like you've been there, dont rush the field.

5. vector4

vector4 Founding Member

our only sub 30 pt game was in the slop. i think we score 30+ in every game.

lsu 38
    fl 17

6. khounba

khounba Founding Member

It wouldn't even be an upset. Any student rushing the field for this game needs to be tased, or sent to the Big East.

7. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

I felt better about our chances before the Tulane game.

We always play better at night, BUT, now with FLA losing last weekend they will really be looking to redeem themselves....

I want the Gators to give us their best shot! But they will stll be defeated.

:geauxtige :geauxtige
    :geauxtige :geauxtige

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i gotta be pessimistic here. seems in the cards. gonna be close because UF is gonna have to play ball control. tebow wont have much success running the ball, but enough. he will hit short crossing routes all day trying to avoid the LSU blitzes--which will come often. LSU, also will play ball control because of the dinged up qb and wrs and suspect pass protection (UF DL will stunt our OL silly).

this will be a very close game and the result will be determined by one or two plays. i predict UF 20-17, with special teams being the deciding factor.

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Student Section ≠ Class

Damn some dumb kids. :angry:

10. Berge

Berge Founding Member

http://lsu.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18246436488

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.