Official LSU vs. Auburn Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Oct 13, 2007.

1. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

I hear what you are saying about Auburn's defense, and yes, they do have an outstanding defense, as they always do, but I look at what they did against Florida and Arkansas a little differently.

Both UF and Arky do only one thing well. Arky runs the football. UF puts Tebow in shotgun the entire game and he takes about 20 snaps and runs right up the gut. If we can keep the Auburn defense off balance, much like we did against Va Tech, we will be able to move the ball and score points on them. No defense is invincible. UF and KY proved that against us. I really fele that we can do alot of different things offensivley, as oppposed to say Arky or UF. And if Early can come back and be a solid contributor in this game, all the more better.

2. True Grit

True Grit Founding Member

LSU wins a very close one. 13-10.

3. fugawee

fugawee Freshman

Don't worry about AU they'll be ready to play. The D is solid and the O although young and Cox being a parapeligic will come to play. You may take some shots on him, but the game will come down, as they all have in the past several years to the final two minutes. This is assuming that you guys aren't too over confident about how great you are?

If you smoke us, then you do deserve the NC crown. It's just ashame we coughed up two before we learned to play football. Oh well life under Tubby. Did you know he's 4 - 0 against top 5 teams and 9 of 10 against top 10. Like you guys we get up for the bigen's, but sometimes sleep through a couple of others.

Here's to Tigers and a great cat fight on Saturday night in the Bayou!

1 person likes this.
  4. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

You think very highly of your team, a team that loss to Mississippi State. Yes, y'all are playing better now, but it still does not hide the fact that you lost to Moo U.

5. fugawee

fugawee Freshman

can't argue with that one...geesh. What an egg by the fifth year senior. I could say it was all part of the plan to sneak up on you and UF. Not.

6. fugawee

fugawee Freshman

What's your feeling on Doucet? Obviously to win we hope he doesn't play, but then it's not your best against ours.

1 person likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Welcome to the forum and AU gets my respect with what they did in the last two games.

I understand you have three Fr. Olinemen out but T. Blackmon will be back on D? What's Grove's status?

1 person likes this.
  8. fugawee

fugawee Freshman

Yeah the jetgate thing in '03 almost killed us apparently. The right tackle Ziemba is a beast, the other two left tackle and right guard are keepers, but not quite there, yet. They are the best we got and fill fail at 120 miles per hour with a ton of heart. In the Arky game they all graded out at 91+.

Blackmon played the whole Arky game and laid out DMac on his attempted pass. Led the team in tackles, but his high ankle sprain slowed him a little. He'll be up 100% Saturday.

The only doubtful starter is Aaron Savage (Safety), but we pretty deep in the defensive backfield.

9. fugawee

fugawee Freshman

Groves is probable, but his replacement (Antonio Coleman) may actually be a better complete package. Groves is awesome on passing downs, but suspect this year on the run as he's trying to break the sack record.

10. Carface

Carface What the...?

Here's your chance to relive some of the more memorable LSU/Auburn moments.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4tUNaF29Y0[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7wgtg2FqQw[/media]

1 person likes this.