Official LSU vs. Alabama Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Carface

Carface What the...?

I think the tide has been turning this season (no pun intended, seriously), moreseo earlier in the season than now. The SEC-ESPN deal might have a lot to do with that. The Big XII might be the golden conference of the moment, but despite that I haven't heard much negativity towards the SEC like you have in years past. They just... haven't been talking about the SEC as much as the Big XII (but that's how the polls are right now, so you can't exactly blame them).

2. GA_Dawg

GA_Dawg Founding Member

No offense to any of you guys but I really hope Alabama stays undefeated so they can play FL in the BCS. I really want Bama to whoop FL's butt now.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Bama is gonna play Fl either way with just 1 conference loss and they gotta lose that 1 first. No way they melt dow and drop to Auburn.

4. Bamalumni1

Bamalumni1 Founding Member

Yeah, Florida did sort of get cheap and tacky at the end of the UGA/FL game. They've got a heck of a team though. Beating them in the SECCG will be a challenge, but certainly not impossible. We've got a good team too.

5. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

The SEC Still gets respect. The SEC is still the measuring stick of college football...... Their has not been another Conference that could even hold a candle to the SEC if the last 3-5 years until this season. The Big 12 is starting to get a tase of what a good conference is supposed to be. Lots of high ranked teams that beat each other up...

:geauxtige:geauxtige
    :geauxtige:geauxtige

6. Bamalumni1

Bamalumni1 Founding Member

Serious question: How much do most LSU fans care about Saban in this game? Are you still angry & want to beat him, or is it no big deal any longer?

7. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

I'm in no way a Meyer fan but Richt got what he deserved for his antics last year....I thought it was great.

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

We REALLY want to beat Saban!

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

care to make a wager on that one?

I was hoping id find some hate for the dude but nope, too worried about our team trying to find itself to care.

come saturday, Ill be able to muster up some artificial anger and enjoy the experience.

10. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Boy, that would be awesome if they did. :D