Official LSU vs. Alabama Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

As I stated, I've met Batty. It would be his loss.

(girl you owe me for that one):hihi:

1 person likes this.
  2. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Cool, maybe similar to UGA? Sanford stadium is pretty steep as well.

It's better that way. Man, I'm excited!

3. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Anyone have any tickets they want to give away? :D

4. Carface

Carface What the...?

In my opinion, Alabama smells.

5. crimsonmoon

crimsonmoon Freshman

I really hate you feel that way. I dislike LSU fans less than any other team Bama plays every year. LSU fans know more about football than most, and when they talk they do not just talk junk, they give you sound reason why they think like they do. And there is no doubt no other team in the country that has more entertaining fans. I am not a big fan of Les Miles, but Saturday ought to be a good SEC match-up to say the least. BTW, College Gameday will be in Baton Rouge, and I gurantee that all three announcers pick LSU, they give Bama no respect. Roll Tide!!!

6. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

thanks for the kind words, but I find it funny you think bama doesn't get any respect. I find the media and ESPN has been slobbering over y'all all year!

7. Carface

Carface What the...?

Agreed. The media, I have felt, has been very complimentary of Alabama all season long (and with good reason). In fact, it all started with the shallacking of Clemson and intensified with the dismantling of Georgia. There is no shortage of Alabama love out there. It will continue until Alabama proves that they are not worthy of the hype to which, at this point, the worst argument you can make against Bama is the WIN against Tulane, but that argument really proves nothing.

8. crimsonmoon

crimsonmoon Freshman

You seriously think so? It seems to me that the SEC gets no respect from the yankee media. I thought it was the same way with LSU last year and Florida the year before.

9. khounba

khounba Founding Member

We usually tend to read the good reports and say that's nice and move on. But when anything negative is said people blow a gasket and it's talked about on forums for weeks. That's why it may seem this way to you.

10. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

I think that what he's referring to is mainly Herbie and Mel Kiper. Both of these guys still dont give Bama much of a chance and both think that PSU would dominate Bama.

I think that we're getting a lot of media love, but we dont get that standout media love like Texas or OU just because we dont have a lot of standout players. More of a team and workmanlike blue collar efforts week in and out.

I like it like that though....

1 person likes this.