Official LSU vs Alabama Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Oct 21, 2007.

1. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

Not mine, I got them from another board's thread about good signs for Gameday:

The Bear giveth Championships, and the NCAA taketh them away

Nick Saban losing with Bear Bryant's fans.

textbooks for sale

TEXTBOOKS FOR SALE,
    NEVER USED

Candy Edwards from
    Baton Rouge still loves
    Saban
    :confused: I see that one a lot...I dont get it...

2. khounba

khounba Founding Member

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

got relevance?

no, you bought him from miami. get with the times, skippy. (throwing the word whore in there is perfectly acceptable.)

round the bowl and down the hole. (said while rolling eyes)

awwww...... how cute. a nonsensical nursey rhyme.

btw, greenie is originally from alabama and was raised a bama fan. he has already been given fair warning. if i hear ANYTHING from him other than cheering for lsu, he needs to be very careful. he sleep much more soundly than i do. :grin:

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

BEAR IS DEAD GET OVER IT!

or just be patient and rub it in their stupid faces after we DESTROY the GUMPS!

Make a bet that the males have to get a Forrest Gump haircut when Bama loses!

5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Not unlike the cous cous tigers push thingy. :hihi:

6. msully

msully Founding Member

LOL There is something about this I don't like , what it is the thoughts of we gonna get him back !! He did a good job while at LSU , you each of said he was a good coach , when he left you got mad !! I think we have a better Coach now , in fack if it comes to a Gamble I know our Coach will gamble , Saban , I know will not gamble , he wants his team to make plays . You know it and so do I . We know just how he will coach this game !! He has been our coach , we you shocked when he beat Tennessee ? I was not , he out coached Phil , well he will get outcoached himself Coach Miles will outcoach Saban , you watch .It don't take a lot to out coach Phil , 8 out of 8 on 4th down , we have never had a Coach with that much faith in a team before !! Kentucky got lucky , they will be at the bottom of the East before this season is over !! What can we do to make him mad , we know him , LOL yes we do !! Think about it you know what Saban hates !! GEAUX TIGERS !! Lets give it to him . Geaux Tigers !!

7. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

This is true, but unlike you, we don't yell it in unison 30 times a game.

8. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

You make that sound like they might consider that an insult and only works if they don't already have one.:lol:

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

What was a good football thread...

10. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Let's talk about this shall we?
    If Nick Saban could've done things differently while leaving LSU and Miami maybe some of the fan bases for both teams wouldn't have a problem with him.
    I admit Nick Saban's weakness is that he has no personality meaning he doesn't know how to handle certain situations.
    I've also had friends who have met him at LSU functions when he was coach here who talked like he is a coach with X's O's meaning no personality.
    I wanted to clarify what I was trying to say so that everyone knows where I'm coming from here.

He is a good recruiter and college football coach but thats it!
    I STILL like Nick Saban but I don't respect him like I once did, that isn't my fault.
    I am thinkful overall for what he did here but he himself is the cause for everything that happened from not going to leave LSU to going to Miami and then the same song and dance from Miami to Bama.

All of us are only human, if Gene Stallings would've pulled the same thing some Bama fans would've reacted the same way.
    Keep in mind I could be wrong but there is nothing to know what the future holds in store.
    Nick has done this twice already, he could haul ass out of Alabama at a moments notice to move back up north where he's from if the right opportunity comes along, Michigan anyone?