Official LSU vs Alabama Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Oct 21, 2007.

1. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

Ha Ha I figured I would take a few shots for my prediction 48-14. Soooo I will tell y'all how it will go. LSU wil run all over Bamma. Bamma will have to play perfect ball to win this game and I still don't think that will be enough. This game will be won in the trenches and LSU has the upper had on both sides. John Jessica David Parker will not have the time to get the ball out to Hall with the D-line in his face.

Probably the main reason LSU wins this game is because of the 2 weeks off, we sure needed that.

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

Which is also what Bama has.

We'll see if the time off will hurt or help either team. It will make sure that both teams are rested, but will also take away from any momentum or synchronization that LSU and Bama may have had.

3. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I would never bet against CLM with time. He has proven that much.

4. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

With all due respect to Bamma they have not played the pounding teams we have played. We needed this off week in a big way. I look for them to play like they did before the Flroida game.

5. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

By all accounts(including every bammer fan), we have far more talented athletes than they do. If both teams are given the same amount of time to rest, then logic dictates we will be the better team when we meet. I have yet to see a Miles team come out flat after a break, though I cannot say the same thing about Saban. Doubtful that will happen in this case because of the hype of this game. Regardless, the rest should benefit us more.

1 person likes this.
  6. Carface

Carface What the...?

I see your point. But the team hasn't followed logic at all times. Some of the games (i.e.: Tulane), after all, were closer than they should have been. That's not to say that Les won't come out prepared. I also worry about the hype and how badly everyone involved wants this win.

1 person likes this.
  7. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

You all know I have a Bama husband and Bama in-laws. Please send any material my way so I can start responding to the following:

"Got 12?" :crystal:

"We stole your coach"

"Roll Tide!"

my favorite "somethin' somethin' yella hamma... Give 'em hell Alabama!"

Thanks in advance!! :thumb:

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

to get him ready you should throw one normal sized brick through your own window each morning.

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

That's only apropos if the window is 2.5 stories up, quarter inch glass, and the window shatters outwards.

10. khounba

khounba Founding Member

You can start by teaching him the definition of stealing. Unless you are a Miami fan too. Even in that case he was bought, not stolen.