Official LSU-UK Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeD, Mar 12, 2005.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

Tack is the PG. Tack gets the ball thrown into him. 7 seconds left in the game. Big Baby is standing next to Minor when he gets the ball - his 300 lbs are not going to be in position to win the game. Who threw the ball in? He's out of the play.

There was one pressing need - advancing the ball to get a shot. I know that you would have called a play and had it all figured out, but Minor did what he had to do and he came up short. The timeout is on Brady and it's his decision. Tack takes the ball up the floor. I wasn't even in the game and I'm having trouble remembering who was where because it happened so fast.

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Well, that's an 'intelligent' response if ever there was one...by the way...I was gone while you were typing this...You've got a PM ;-)

As soon as you respond with something intelligent. You're telling me that we can play a team like Kentucky straight up all day, but we were smart for not calling the timeout because of the POSSIBILITY that Kentucky could have denied the inbounds? Are you going to stick with that?

I guess it's ironic that the person you claim gives LSU absolutely ZERO credit all of the sudden gives them more credit than you can. Sorry if I think we can inbound the ball, and you don't think we can...

3. OldCatFan

OldCatFan Freshman

Congrats to the Tigers from a Cat fan for a great game. This was probably the hardest game of the year for the Cats. I expect the Tigers to get a good seed and will be pulling for them in the NCAA. I see very few outside the SEC that can handle Bass, Hudson and Big Baby.

Good luck and I am already looking forward to next year.

P.S. I just look forward to the day when we might compete in FB with you folks.

4. BB

BB Founding Member

Also, Minor scored more points last season than Whipple has in his entire career at LSU. Think about that...

How quickly some of you forget how stone cold Hudson was for much of the season. Who contributed enough points to balance things out until Hud worked his way out that funk? Who contributed enough points to win while Davis got acclimated to the SEC? Minor's scoring contributions have been the difference in many a game this season.

This is a team with a lineup that features 5 potential threats on offense. Whipple ain't going to get it done. He's a great change of pace and a settling relief for Minor - no more, no less...

5. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

TE, you are a dickhead for even showing your face on this board after a heartbreaking loss. I will not even think about reading any of what you have said. The pure fact that you are on this thread shows how gutless you are. Piss off from a TRUE LSU FAN.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

He's not looking for answers BB. He's trying to rally the dwindling number of Brady haters here to agree with him. That's all. It's ludicrous to attempt to criticize the events of the final 7 seconds of such an exciting game. It's time to put this "Brady can't coach" crap to bed. None of the bashers want to admit (to themselves) that Brady did a masterful job with this team. Even I, his most staunch supporter had doubts earlier in the year but I now realize I was wrong. I do not go back in the past to find faullt. I deal in the here and now. But, I'm not a narcissitic man child who mastubates to the sound of his own voice.

7. clair

clair Rockets

I didn't single anyone out man! Calm Down!

I had a chance to go to ATL and didn't as well, so I am as much to blame! I am just saying that we should have better representation than we did!

So calm down!

8. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

Hmmm, vent some more.

LOL.

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

SabanFan, you KNOW that's not it...When have I courted those of like mind? I have actively DE-Recruited from the Anti-Brady bandwagon, and you've seen it here! I have openly said I care NOT if anyone else believes as I do.

My knowledge of the situation, nor my motivation for talking about it, has nothing to do with cultivating a faction of like-minded individuals. You know that...Give yourself a break...

See, I can't even point out coaching decision or stand out in opposition to the mainstream without being villified as a "non LSU fan" By Jeffinbama...Who was GUTLESS in not showing up at 6-5 and 0-1 in the SEC...Interesting that he shows back up now in High Cotton...

Bottom Line: Your lies you spread and your assumptions about my motivations are false. I don't mind taking good natured barbs, and even the senseless comments from Jeffinbama...But, come on guys...I'm an LSU fan...I just don't believe the path to success lies on the road you are all trudging along on!

10. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

A true LSU fan does not come in here and gloat about his insane passion of hating our coach. I stand by my term that you are a true dickhead TE and will not back down one bit from this statement. We true LSU fans are heartbroken and you are happier than a pig in s-it.