Official LSU-UK Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeD, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

You claim to be a big booster at LSU. Isnt it right?

A little quiz for you son, where does Howard "Hi C" Carter worked during the summer before his freshman year.

Just a thought.

2. BB

BB Founding Member

It's LSU, people can't "get over it." They have that burning need to finger point and gripe. It was Randall in the Fall and it's Minor in the Spring.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

well.. since kentucky cant play any other sport, any time they play basketball its a state holiday.. so yeah.. they are gonna have alot of fanst here..

4. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Everyone shut up about the game, start a thread of seeding and region, don't sweat the small stuff.

5. BB

BB Founding Member

Also, Kentucky never has to worry about making 2 trips to Atlanta in one year. We travel great for football and many people can't get away that many times a year and for that long...

If you're retired or independently wealthy you can go sit in Atlanta and wait to see what your team does. If LSU keeps winning the fans will travel more...

6. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Since I pay $ to the TAF, & we also pay surcharges on our season football tickets, the handbook LSU handed out to season ticket holders in their ticket packages before the '03 season says that we're defined as "boosters".

I'm not Lynn Lang, nor have I ever claimed to be. I'm just defined as someone who supports LSU monetarily...What the hell does LSU Basketball Trivia have to do with whether or not I'm an LSU fan and support it?

For the record, I don't contribute any large sums of money, nor have I claimed to...What the hell are you talking about?

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You're really trying my patience gisclair. Stick to the "I know RP" thing. It's what you do best. I shouldn't have to point this out, but Atlanta is a long way from here, we can't even get decent attendance in Baton Rouge and, unlike Kentucky fans, basketball is not all we have. You are just another baby on here who cannot deal with a loss. Dry your tears and go get a popsicle or something.

8. BB

BB Founding Member

He was much cooler as Perrilloux's buddy.

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Well, let's see...

Brandon Bass - SEC Player of the Year, 2004-2005 season.
    Glen Davis - SEC Freshman of the Year, 2004-2005 season.
    Antonio Hudson - JP Sports Player of the Game for LSU.
    Darrell Mitchell, Jr. - Hits two 3's to bring LSU back into the game at the end of regulation.

Where do you think Tack fits into that pecking order?

LOL! I refuse to believe that you-of all people-will answer that question honestly, because we already know you're acting idiotically and calling me and anyone else questioning the handling and outcome of the endgame situation by LSU as "bitches", "fags", and the like...

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

**** off, TE.

I gave you reasons for your 20/20 hindsight questions. Care to respond intelligently? Funny you were nowhere to be found during the game thread, but once (to your great delight, I'm sure) the game was lost here you come with your "reasons" Brady lost the game. On this subject, you have zero credibility with the mature, intelligent members of this forum. You have consistently exposed yourself as #1 a Brady hater and #2 a fan of yourself, not LSU.