Official LSU-UK Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeD, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

Proper language for an uneducated tiger. I thougt that I was wrong but I'm right about this individual after all.

I should not have to make this post but .........................

2. BB

BB Founding Member

Tack Minor is your starting point guard for the balance of this season and, barring injury, for the next two years. Deal with it. John Brady felt compelled to recruit Whipple in Atlanta while some of Louisiana's finest point guards in a long time left the state without any interest from LSU. Not a knock on Brady, just the facts - so Minor it is - he is the starter and will play in crunch time. Also, Minor can't hit someone else's freethrows down the stretch...

3. LuauFish

LuauFish Freshman

No one will disagree that this has been a good season and that the game today was a great game.

With that being said, I'm pretty sure that UK has just given the game ball to Tack Minor. It was likely a tough decision between him and John Brady.

There is absolutely no excuse to leave Minor in the game with the way he was playing. He was absolutely horible, not only tonight, but last night as well. As much as I would love to continue to talk about his horrible play, I put the blame on Brady. He took minor out of numerous games this season when he was playing out of control, so it boggles my mind that he did not do it in this tournament.

why oh why couldn't Minor be a senior....

4. clair

clair Rockets

But he CAN hit a 3 every now and then!

And Augustin will start over him in 07...

Minor will probably move to SG though

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I guess that the people who have referred to those of us-myself included-who are questioning the end of overtime by the names of "fags", "bitches", and also the administrators of the site who have told me personally to "F*** Off" TWICE, are the angels of our better nature?

So, they're the bastions of couth and culture, and we're the unrefined?

Really objective analysis...

6. BB

BB Founding Member

Worst F***ING post in the history of this forum. Please consider suicide.

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

This much is true, though his play today showed that he proves exceedingly proficient at taking someone else's shot with the game on the line...

8. BB

BB Founding Member

I refuse to believe that you, of all people, really believe what you just typed above.

9. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

F cking relax everyone, the game is over. Tigers played great and made some mistakes. Davis missed key FTs, Tack played wild but came up with some points, Bass was being doubled and tripled all game. Coaches for the most part did very well but also made some mistakes. This loss could also be blamed on Georgia Dome looking like Rupp South.... so fans made some mistakes also. Get Over it, it Tourney time. Geaux Tigers.

10. clair

clair Rockets

IT really is sad when even the announcers comment on the small # of LSU fans in ATL