Official LSU-UK Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeD, Mar 12, 2005.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I have to agree with the earlier post.. this is actually a good thing, to lose this game close.. shows LSU can run with the big boys, but allows more resting time for a team with a shallow bench...

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Looks like the happy little turd in the punchbowl joined the party!

3. clair

clair Rockets

Dude... No one here on the team reads this!

You talking like it makes a difference what we write here!

I mean I agree that JB has done a good job, but don't go and make it seem like we are hurting the players, because half of them probably don't even know this site exists.

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Looks like the titty baby took his thumb out of his mouth to be able to tap the spacebar a few times...

John Brady ain't some sacred cow, man!

5. freddy

freddy Founding Member

I feel I need to say this again, yes it was a loss, but if LSU can play this way next week they should be in the sweet 16. There are only about 5, maybe 6, teams in the country that would beat LSU if LSU played the way they played today. One of those teams is Kentucky. I think if LSU is a 6 seed, they will avoid those teams.

6. BB

BB Founding Member

Please don't make me knock you down a peg.

Minor is more talented than Whipple. I want the best talent on the floor in overtime. Tack is an easy target for your frustration - I encourage you to be more thoughtful in your analysis of the game. Tack has really come along this year and he's a tough, competitive kid. Get off his back, bitches...

7. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Minor shot 30% from the floor today 0-4 from 3 point range 4 turnovers and three assist. The announcers always say how talented he is and I just don't see it. Sure Whipple is no threat to score but at least he is under control and makes smart decisions.

8. clair

clair Rockets

I guarantee when Whipple was playing we outscored them, and when Minor played, we were outscored so use your analysis on that! :)

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

To respond to what seems to be the biggest criticism here, if you call a time out, you have to get the ball back inbounds. Not an easy task against the Kentucky D. We had the ball and plenty of time to get it down for a 2 pointer. Why Tack? He's the f-cking point guard. He got a decent look. I've got no complaints. We represented and get the extra day off to get ready for the tournament. I'd rather not take on Florida right now. It wouldn't improve our stock and a key player might get hurt...it could happen.

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I have been on record that I am not a Brady fan, but I am proud of the way the team kept fighting today. I am happy for the team that they came so close, and sad that they didn't win.

Some of us can seperate our feelings for Brady from the feelings for the kids that play.