Official LSU Class of 2015

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 3, 2015.

1. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

It's obviously racial....what, nooooo that can't be it. I got it....I got it....Les Miles, Cam Cameron, and the LSU players have it in for Brandon Harris. They don't want to win games so that explains playing the 2nd best QB right? :p Man, it is time to ask these Harris cultists if they see black helicopters circling overhead.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

And then?

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No genius you said that with your "can they read a defense " statement. The fact is it doesn't make a shit bit of difference what they read in HS because it's not comparable.

What matters is arm strength, accuracy, speed, agility, and attitude. All things that can be measured without a defense on the field.

4. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

I gave a specific example in the KY game where Harris should have thrown the ball to the inside for a TD to Diarse and instead threw it to the inside for an INT. Either he didn't read an obvious defensive coverage...a free safety in the center of the field deep and in coverage or he threw an incredibly inaccurate pass. Take your pick...I'm not inside Harris' head and know which horrible mistake he made. But as the analyst said, you can't throw the ball where he threw it. Should have been an LSU TD...instead a KY INT.

BTW, "accuracy" is not the same when you aren't playing against a decent defense. You can complete a TD pass to a wide open guy who is not well covered or in practice with no defense even with a poor pass...happens all the time. Sooooo, accuracy for one can NOT be judged without a defense on the field. Plus, there is something called nerves. Many, many QBs lose poise in the game which looked like what happened in the Auburn game when Harris had his meltdown...3 of 14. You don't have to be a QB coach to know there are only 2 reasons why a guy continuously overthrows/throws high every pass...he is "amped up" with 0 poise OR his mechanics are pitiful and he is not following through. That's it!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  5. furduknfish

Man, you really hate this kid. Should add him to your ignore list.

6. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

Wasn't for you amigo. You're actually logical.

Brian and furduknfish like this.
  7. furduknfish

He's getting old, easily confused.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Let's see you believe Les when it suits you but not when you don't like the fact.

EyeoftheTiger 2015 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well, now you see I knew a fish would come along and take the bait sooner or later.