Official Election Night Thread

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Nov 8, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Why? Did they have a recording of it, cause she wasn't t there.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You would know that better than me

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Cali would run out of drinking water within a month. Guess they can pay premioum prices for America's Ozarka.

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

My reply is usually, "Sure, I've got answers I haven't even used yet".

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

ah! Halloween is over, quit trying to scare us

Bengal B likes this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Based on the many examples of Hillary's potty mouth, I bet the F bombs were flying as the results came in. Hope there are tapes and at some point they will be released for the American public's amusement.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I'm guessing she was too many Xanax bars and cocktails in to even stand up.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

This was the map cnn was showing while saying too close to call.

[​IMG]

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Coming back to this one more time....

"Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote? Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose....

80 percent of noncitizens vote Democratic, according to the study....non-citizen participation could have “been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes [in North Carolina in 2008], and Congressional elections” such as the 2008 race in Minnesota in which Al Franken was elected to the U.S. Senate, giving “Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote” to pass Obamacare. The Old Dominion/George Mason study was sharply attacked by progressive critics, but the mounting evidence makes clear this is a real problem...

A poll by John McLaughlin confirms again we may have a significant problem with non-citizens participating illegally in our elections. Based on a sample survey of 800 Hispanics in 2013, McLaughlin found that of foreign-born respondents who were registered voters, 13 percent admitted they were not United States citizens.

In May of 2015, the Board of Immigration Appeals of the Executive Office for Immigration Review at the Justice Department held that a Peruvian citizen who illegally registered and voted in the 2006 congressional election could be deported for violating federal law. The only reason she was caught is because she applied for naturalization in 2007 and admitted in the INS interview that she had voted in an American election.

In 2014, a study released by three professors at Old Dominion University and George Mason University, based on survey data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, estimated 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted illegally in the 2008 presidential election and 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm congressional elections."

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member