Official BCS National Championship Game Thread!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Dec 31, 2007.

1. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

PLEASE NO 10 POINT LEADS! I am superticious about that lead this season!

1 person likes this.
  2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

LSU first-team All-SEC punter Patrick Fisher's blog

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Practice was significantly louder today as the Ohio State fight songs reverberated out the loud speakers, flooding the offensive players’ ears during drills this afternoon ... the coaches have the opposing team’s songs, in addition to crowd noise, blaring from a few huge speakers on the sidelines during practice the entire week leading up to the game. This is to emulate the game like atmosphere that impairs both players and coaches from verbally communicating effectively, especially during critical situations. ... I have been to many loud games both in Tiger Stadium and on the road, but a few I can distinctly recall are when Georgia came to town in 2003 and playing on the road at Alabama in 2005. The noise conditions were so loud ... The only way to talk with fellow teammates on the sideline was to literally scream at the top of your lungs at someone who was less than two feet away....

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=27815&SPID=2164&ATCLID=1353620&DB_OEM_ID=5200

3. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

I remember that Georgia game..How could I forget...Ahhhh good times!!!

4. edyel

edyel edyel

OK,here we go. Come on Buckeyes,come get the ass whippin' just like the one you got last year from the Gators except this one is courtesy of the LSU TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tigerhead :tigerhead :geauxtige :geauxtige

5. Terrebonne95

Terrebonne95 LSU fan in Korea

Hi everyone! I am a long-time member, but mostly just a lurker. I do have a huge favor to ask, though, and hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I live overseas (Korea) and will be working while the national championship game is playing. Can you tell me a place where I can go to find a bit torrent of the game to download and watch "live" after I finish work?

I am pretty upset that I will be working during the game. I NEVER miss an LSU game, and that includes almost every game this season where I watched online. If it is not possible to download the game, then I will ask a friend to record the game and ship it to me. Of course, by then my curiosity will have already gotten the best of me and I will have looked up the score and read the stories.

Thanks everyone! Happy New Year and Geaux Tigahs!

1 person likes this.
  6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

tenyardtorrents.com should have it up as soon as possible after the game.

7. buckeye78

buckeye78 Founding Member

We gladly accept your challenge :hihi: Here's to a quality game from both teams, and I guarantee the buckeyes come out much more focused than last year. I have no doubt LSU will bring their A game, isn't it Jan. 7th yet?

1 person likes this.
  8. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

I'm here, 6 days! Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tigers!

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

crack the nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. edyel

edyel edyel

http://www.direct2drive.com/153/558...2008:-Ohio-State-vs.-LSU-(Pre-Order)-Download