OFFICIAL 2022 SIGNING DAY THREAD

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by mctiger, Dec 15, 2021.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

And our transition year coinsided with the initial unorganized NIL year. And I don't care what dumbo says, the faggy alums are so starved for success from decades long frustration that they will do anything for a NC. And they are doing it. dumbo probably has deniability of the transactions but he knows what is going on.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Listened to both Dias and Moscona last night. Can't remember which, but one of them said current LA state law prohibits coaches from directing a recruit to a specific potential NIL source, but Texas state law allows it. Further said that there is a bill filed for the LA legislative session about to begin reversing this policy. Forgive my ignorance, but this just seems to be a strange matter to be covered by law, but not surprising to me that Texas would be out front and we would be behind on the matter.

kluke likes this.
  3. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

He doth protest too much, methinks.

rockwallfan likes this.
  4. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Are you trying to talk me away from the cliff’s edge?

5. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Jaiden Ausberry’s brother was a 4* CB this year out of University Lab and signed with Auburn. So yes, we got zero chance of him coming to LSU.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Yeh, just looked that list again, and on second think, Tackett Curtis has to be a huge priority. You can't look at a recruit pool that has 2 LBs in the top 5 and miss on both of them.

Hou-duco likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The portal guys the portal. High school recruits are simply not guite as important as it was. We are ranked 6 in recruiting with still 5 open spots. We could pick off a few more in the coming days. Considering the turmoil and coaching change that ain't bad. The only one that really pissed me off is Lewis. Brian Kelly and Notre Dame is known for producing NFL quality TE's yet Lewis prefers to go to Bama who does not use their TE's that much. I will say some kids just want to go out of state.

Kelly has got his staff now and I bet we clean up next year.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

yessir!

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

That law is probably the only thing that legislative horn and faggie alums, both repub and demos, would all agree on with respect to football. I would imagine it zinged right through and horn alum gov abbot signed it post haste.

10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

My thoughts exactly