Official 2020 LSU Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, May 15, 2019.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That they are already in Baton Rouge or is that the "plan"

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Posted today Screenshot_20190706-132422_Instagram.jpg

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Idk what that means, but i like it lol

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Brian

Brian Founding Member

The latest news regarding Ricks from non-LSU sources are that his family is not moving to Baton Rouge and to expect soon Elias to be attending IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL for the fall.. No idea how accurate that is, but it isn't trending positively.

5. shane0911

Well that sucks

6. shane0911

@Fishhead @Brian how close are Ricks and Kendall Milton? I have a feeling these two are connected and July 29th will tell us a lot.

7. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Ricks knows him, and said when he originally committed to us at Christmas kept saying he wasn't coming alone with guys like Burton and Milton etc. being his targets, but how close they are I'm unaware.

Elias recently said it'd take a coaching change for him to flip but news his family is not moving here and was irritated by the news that they were and him going to IMG isn't good. Ohio State I'd think is the real threat he's said he'd have gone there had Urban not left.

Speaking of 5 star tailbacks Zach Evans reportedly said fuck Roll Tide on social media because a bama coach said he might not be mature enough to be the back at Bama. Northshore in Houston is where Chaisson went, but the dark horse is Jimbo.

Maybe Terry knows the details the Bama boards religiously cover up any negative news regarding the program.

8. shane0911

9. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Some good news?

The biggest need of the class and future 5 star (imo) DL Jaquelin Roy from U High should announce to LSU on July 26th. That's the news it would appear. Bama thought they had him, but he was on AFR this afternoon and invited everyone to his announcement party.

They're in the lead for Jacobian Guillory, imo. Keep him home and sign Dumervil at OT and suddenly we're going toe to toe with them in the trenches once again..

shane0911 likes this.
  10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

What are you asking about here, Shane? This?
    I've not seen or heard anything related to that. It would seem if there were truth behind the "report," it would have made it through the 'net and found its way onto other news forums and outlets.
    I've yet to see anyone say "Bama has him." No one of note in my circles that is.

As to Evans, he's in the same situation as Roy. I like Bama's chances. However, it's freakin' July!!! The recruiting battles haven't even begun to heat up yet. Even if Roy commits (or rather re-commits) to LSU I will still be of the opinion it's not over until December.

Brian likes this.