Official 2019 LSU Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Jan 30, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think the positive going into next season is LSU’s strengths should be the defensive front 7 which can keep you in a lot of games and win games, and hopefully the offensive line which can mask the lack of rb depth and qb issues.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

All those "what ifs" can happen at any school. O did get 2 walk ons as insurance so we now have 5 QB's on the roster. I like the Loving kid could be the steal of the class. Bet ya our QB play under E will be much improved and we will be much more productive and actually use our talent at WR. Also bet ya we will attract and sign a great QB next year.

six pack dan, Winston1 and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

The latter would be incredible. If Eaux can keep the wheels from falling off, he might have a chance here long-term. Loving’s mechanics look very funky, not so sure about him. He’s supposedly a baller. I think grandpa will have our receivers much improved, which should help Brennan from holding the ball too long. That coupled with improved OL play would be something! RB should be good enough to be balanced if the passing game can hold up its side of the bargain.

As Saban said, O’s staff of, “heh-heh, what you call-em, coon-asses?” might be less functioning retard, more workman-like. With Kirby “Saban-killer” Smart starting to eat into Saban’s base, maybe O can start finding his footing. I don’t believe in Jumbo and his band of merry aggies. Let him and Herman fight to the death in the land of steers and queers.

Hell, we might even get rid of cancer FKing and some BOS and replace with less destructive idjits. Edwards might leave something to be desired, but he’s no Jingle.

six pack dan likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I also noticed Lovings mechanics but he gets the ball there and he has ice water in his veins. No counting on him but good to have him. We have two 4 star QB's to work with and 3 others. Gandpa will do well. I am more excited about our WR's being used as they should which I belueve is one ofvthe reasons Canada is gone and E is OC. The D will be salty.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Two commitments from Junior Day today, both from Mississippi. Jaren Handy is a 6'5, 260 lb (4 star on 24/7). Zach Edwards, 6'2, 219 pounds 3-stars. 247 rates Handy as the #7 SDE in the country, #94 overall. Edwards is 247's #12 ILB, though from his highlight reel, he plays both inside and out. I'd also say from the hilites that Edwards is more fundamentally sound, while Handy is raw ability.

Brian and stevescookin like this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Handy decommitted today. As usual, the twitter announcement telling us all his word is no good included the all-in-caps phrase, "RESPECT MY DECISION."

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Typical flake kids

Richdog likes this.
  8. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

9. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Until we get a great coach that can go toe to toe with Saban...on the field that is how he will recruit against us.

He will cherry pick our best athletes whenever he wants.

Under Orgeron, we will not reach our potential and the top recruits will know it.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I get what you are saying but it is more slippery than that. You have, I mean must have talent on the field for talent under the headset to matter. A shining example but sort of a ying yang sort of way was the last guy. Talent galore on the field and it stopped there. Now that we are losing the recruiting war as well things get tough all over.

Need to catch lightning in a bottle and fast or this gets out of hand even faster. Maybe some barner will exact revenge for the trees on the short guy.