Official 2017 LSU Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 7, 2016.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I think its more ploy than anything. I doubt they think they have a good chance to sign him. I think LSU should offer every Bama commit and big recruit. i just hope they don't run off rhe best QB commit we've had in a long time.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That's what concerns me. QB's are divas. They are like women, they want to feel like they are the only ones. Look at Franks and Patterson from last season alone. Go after the d linemen, linebackers, o linemen, tailbacks all you want but someone needs to make sure they make Brennan feel like he is the only one.

TwistedTiger likes this.
  3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

A contributing factor may be that CEO said he wants to look at dual threat type guys.

4. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I hate losing Brennan, who appeared as solid as any commit. That said, if it is that butthurt over offering another QB then that shows me his lack of confidence and competitiveness. Best of luck to him.

5. TwistedTiger

While that sounds great, our lack of QB recruiting is killing us. This one season I wouldn't want to rock the boat with the QB recruits while we have two really good ones half way in the boat.

6. ThePhenom74

Actually, we have recruited QB's fairly well. The issue is a LACK of development under Miles. JJ, Lee, Shepard, AJ, and Harris were all highly touted. Once here they made basically no progress. Miles ran Lee and then JJ into the ground. Another issue is that Miles was dead set on a pro style offense, but he loved the dual thread, spread QB.

Let's just hope O can find the QB that fits what he wants to run. He can then find an OC who will tailor the offense to suit the skill set of the QB. The good thing about the spread is it can be run heavy, power football, or a more spread like attack, or pass happy.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Its getting close to that time. I still think we land Moses.

8. ThePhenom74

Earlier today while browsing facebook I saw some LSU site I follow was hyping that Moses may be thinking about flipping based a on tweet. The tweet was basically, decisions- recruiting is no joke- or something along those lines.

I'd love to see him at LSU, despite the drama. We need LB's and he has a lot of potential.

BayouBengal014 likes this.
  9. TwistedTiger

We need him badly, but i think he's toying with LSU much like a Bama recruit from last year did.

tirk likes this.
  10. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Yea I saw that too
    a