Official 2016 LSU Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by EyeoftheTiger 2015, Feb 17, 2015.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Wow can't believe I'm reading this on one of Shane's posts.

EyeoftheTiger 2015 likes this.
  2. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

:D Yeah, remember the crystal balls on the GA OL CVO...LSU had a grand total of 1 out of 24. Having said that, Allen had Alabama clearly in the lead at one time, but when the last 4 CBs have LSU being picked, LSU went from a minority pick to a majority pick on 24/7. To further your CBs statement, right now, LSU has exactly 0 picks by analysts for signing Saivion Smith. But we all have to remember that NSD is almost a year away. BTW, don't take my titles as being necessarily my opinion...I was simply trying to consolidate info from various publicly available sources...most notably 24/7 but also recruiting podcasts I have heard from some of the LSU reps to the services like Scout.com for example.

3. EyeoftheTiger 2015

Yeah, on another thread he called MLUTiger "Mr Know It All". I said pretty much the same thing you just did on that thread. What a hypocrite he is. I mean being ignorant about football is one thing but then to "add fuel to the fire" and be a hypocrite just makes him like a clown. Maybe that is his goal. LOL!

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

EyeoftheTiger 2015 likes this.
  5. EyeoftheTiger 2015

Great post. So far one of the surprising names there{with a little success perhaps} is Jauan Williams from Washington, DC. I say some success because the last and very recent crystal ball for him on 24/7 is for LSU and perhaps more importantly from an analyst from Maryland. As you probably know, you have to throw a lot of these predictions out for certain teams due to bias...A&M analyst picking A&M for every prospect who crosses the TX line,etc. Hard to believe a guy from MD has bias for LSU.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Just for the record I had Lewis and Reid on my lowest of confidence and at that time he was committed to our staff and I still had him low given his nature over the recruiting process. I scratched him the next morning before he annonced after his call to LSU at 1:30am.

cajdav1, LSUDad and shane0911 like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Glad you have noticed all my finer qualities ;)

Unfortunately you are too stupid to figure out when people are making fun of you. You are still fun to play with so I hope you stick around for a bit.

LSU_Sooner likes this.
  8. dudley

dudley oops!

9. EyeoftheTiger 2015

:cool: Last I saw (night before he announced), you had Leo Lewis to LSU just like I did. As far as Reid goes, I'm not taking much credit for getting that one right, and I would guess you aren't either. Most people had him going to Stanford...I know I did the entire time as did a lot of the CBs on 24/7. To be honest, I don't think LSU pushed that hard for him anyway. In fact, I would guess if he wasn't a legacy and from LA, LSU probably wouldn't have offered at all.

Anyway, we will see on Willie Allen. As of now, you are saying he will probably end up at Alabama...I'm picking LSU. Either of us can change of course until he commits...probably until he signs the way words are broken left and right these days by some players. :rolleyes:

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

You were actually the 1st person to respond to my post about the Lewis info I posted NSD am.LOL Reid was still on the fence 50/50 LSU/Stanford until about noon on NSD.

I just post what I hear change or not when I hear it. So it could change with Allen but nothing that has come out lately pushes LSU any closer to Bama at this time. Too many major factors pushing him to Bama right now and that has been the case for a good while now.