Offical LSU vs. Troy Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Nov 13, 2008.

1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Damn, I hate to beat a dead horse, but he'd have to have one helluva game for that kind of retribution. :hihi:

I want (expect) LSU to play like they did against Bama, that is ALL I'm asking for this week and the rest of the season. If they come out this game like the Florida/UGA/Tulane games, this team obviously has given up. Hopefully Miles has them playing for the rest of the season. I have no reason to think that he won't. But damn it if Lee struggles and he's too pigheaded to put JJ in. :geaux:

2. bskelley15

bskelley15 Freshman

Will the ESPN360 webcast be blacked out again for those of us in LA, like it was for the Tulane game? Tickets are still available on lsusports.net, so I'm guessing we're screwed once again.

3. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

Not so much blacked out as just not available. ESPN360 only works if your internet provider pays for it. Cox and ATT (who do internet for most of the state) do not, so most of the state can't catch it.

4. bskelley15

bskelley15 Freshman

Pod, thanks for the info., but I don't quite understand. I have ATT and can currently view all 5 telecasts that are available on ESPN360 (1 CFL, 1 CBB, 3 CFB). So why is the LSU game not available to us? It's shown on the list of upcoming games, but so was the Tulane game two weeks ago that I referenced earlier. What exactly are you saying ATT/Cox aren't paying for?

P.S. I don't doubt for a second that you know what you're talking about, just trying to grasp the logic. I can understand why they wouldn't want BR residents staying home and watching the game online, but I live 4 hours away.

5. PodKATT

I'm guessing that att has now started paying for ESPN360 (a new development to me, at least)

If the game doesn't sell out, it will be blacked out in LA, which at this point is very likely. It is blacked out because LSU wants you to pay them for tigervision.

6. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

So you bought a keg for the game?

:wave:

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Hey Pod. Is there audio on the game? Otherwise game plan is 22 bucks. Sorry, too lazy to search any post for audio. :redface:

8. PodKATT

the poultry restraint will be up shortly, otherwise lsusports.net is streaming the game in Navajo.

POULTRY RESTRAINT ACTIVE
    password:miketiger. Remember, the chickens are blind this weekend.

1 person likes this.
  9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

10. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Hope LSU beats troy up good.. need them weakened a bit for their game next week...