Offense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by George W, Jul 27, 2017.

1. George W

George W Freshman

I am admittedly a Pac-12 guy. I used to play pro ball. I like LSU because I like the guys I played with from LSU. And I like Louisiana. I am happy coach O got the job. But it feels like more of the same stagnant offense. If LSU had a passing game they would me championship contenders. But they are overrated because they don't.
    Good read for you http://tightend.blogspot.com/2017/07/5-most-overrated-teams-in-college.html

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Offensive line. Make or break for this offense and any hope at a passing game.

But I disagree with LSU just being everybody else. We have boudin and "everybody else" does not. Blind perspective has it's oversights, this one is critical.

And fuck Florida

3. George W

George W Freshman

No doubt LSU has talent. It is the offense that holds them back every year. If they had a good pass game the Tigers could win the national championship

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You missed the point.

Boudin

leroy7500 and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. George W

George W Freshman

LOL. I had never heard that until I YouTube'd it right now. Another reason LSU fans are great. I think I'm gonna come down to Death Valley this year from Ca.

6. CajunlostinCali

Dude, not shanking a punt would be an improvement for our offense. We can certainly start there. But it's all about the trenches to even be serviceable in a passing game. We certainly cannot afford any injuries which, is inevitable.

7. George W

George W Freshman

Thats exactly why I cannot understand why people are picking them as a Top 10 team...

8. CajunlostinCali

We have street cred.

But really, potential+schedule/ 2 losses could still be a top 10 team. Any more than that and your guess is as good as mine. I got 2 losses through the gumps and the vols as a wild card. The boot stays in Louisiana this year.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

you forgot to mention FUCK Florida

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Which guys from LSU did you play with. Lsu is ranked top 10 because nick saban turned us into a veritable smorgasbord of NFL riches. Les maintained that for quite awhile and we still aren't sure how it happened. Neither is he honestly but he doesn't know he doesn't know. (he thinks the toss dive is his personal coca cola formula).

Coach O-face is a wildcard. He's that crazy bitch you end up with after a boring relationship. You know you may wake up with scissors at your throat every other morning but the excitement and payoff sometimes seems worth it. Eventually he's going to burn everything down we just hope he makes it worthwhile somewhere in between.

Brian, kcal, cul2969 and 1 other person like this.