Odell

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

That's exactly how it goes man, it gets weirder the longer it goes untreated, add in the CTE stuff and we are in totally uncharted waters. We really don't know much about what goes on in our brains as far as chemistry goes. Our best solution is to basically make all emotions go away, dull everything.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Just found this video on You Tube. It looks like he might have bought some of their jerseys.

3. didit

didit Veteran Member

obj is a colossal jackass for handing out money on camera and making the night about him but this cop man... who the hell ever heard of a cop waiting until the next day to decide he was assaulted... if that's what he thought, he would've arrested obj right there in the locker room...

lsu-i-like and Sourdoughman like this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yep I was blaming him already for that even if it's misguided. I'll continue that thought with your support.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

He probably didn't want to upstage the event. If so I'm ok with it. That would have really been a mess.

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

He wants money, the mall cop was an ass to begin with because he didn't want anyone smoking a cigar. Joe Burrow smoking a cigar after that game and a season and you talking about arrest? Doesn't make it right what OBJ did but C'mon.

Frogleg, Bengal B, ehusson80 and 3 others like this.
  7. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Another arrest warrant issued for the whole, damn team for beating the fook outa 15 other teams.

8. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Savage

watson1880 likes this.
  9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's my point. What players got money? If it was after the game and the only players that got money were those that no longer have eligibility (whether they are juniors that have/will declare or seniors who won't be back next year), then they're no longer student athletes so were any rules really broken? Granted, it doesn't look good and should have been done more discreetly if at all, but depending who received $, it could be a 'no harm, no foul' situation.

Sourdoughman likes this.
  10. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

Wasn't a cop, was a Secruity guard. If OBJ butt slapped a NOPD, his drunk ass would've been in jail.