Oddest place you ever did "the nasty"

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by phlashman, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I disagree you. I have had more wilder hotter sex SINCE I have been married then all the years and woman before that.

2. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Crip, I luv ya bro, but your inverted dude!:hihi:

BTW, how long have you two been hitched now? Me and mine, 22yrs. It used to be lets do it on the beach, washing machine (during spin cycle of course), in the woods, etc, etc...

Now its more like lists of things...IE:

I'm too full
    I gotta migraine
    The kids are here (like that ever stopped her before)
    And the terrifying (and sometimes tear bringing) "I got GAS"!!!!!!!!!

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

5 years this July. Which I know is not long in the grand scheme of things and I am sure most of you old foggies will say give it time and it will change but I dont think it will with corey, simply because the girl is a freaking nympho and bi.

4. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Like I always say, the first 15 years is the EASY PART!!! Made 25 years last January, wouldn't change it. Love my kids, I could not have achieved that as well without my better half. We're planning to go to Banff in Sept. to celebrate.

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

I think we are the exception to the norm.

Years 1 and 2 spent dealing with buried things in her past and Katrina. We almost did not make it through those years.

Year 3 Her back problems started with 2 spinal surgeries and myself getting out of the army.

Year 4 the Fallout with my family and the sheer hatered shown by my mother towards her, moving to Louisiana with no house, no job, no nothing when we got here.

Year 5 Coreys Dad dying in a car wreck.

If this is the easy time we are SCREWED!

But through it all the sex has ALWAYS been OUTSTANDING, and I do believe that and our love for each other is the things that has helped pull us through it all.

Now back to the topic at hand........

6. phlashman

Crip, let me correct somethin. With all the joking around and all the ups and downs after 22 years we're still hangin in there. Things do and will change. As they say, now you're enjoying the salad years. Everythings loose fun and free. Thats great and an awesome time. As long as she does what mine has, you got a good girl there. In years to come, as long as she stands by your side and bears all the burdens with you, those are the things that count. Sex is still important after all these years with mine, but its not as important anymore. Its just life my friend. Because when it comes right down to it, in the end, its the heart that counts, not so much the other parts!:grin:

7. TigerFanNTenn

TigerFanNTenn Founding Member

Wow. It's nice and refreshing to see that you guys really do have hearts. :thumb:

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Banff is awesome.

Been there twice and can't wait to make a return trip.

Have fun!

9. Crip*TEAM KATT

I can agree with that!

I guess it was alittle different for me with her because I met and married her with her girls too so newlywed life was family life.

10. phlashman

Awwww "shucks" Mam...:redface: