OC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Nov 26, 2016.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

It spells OKA, so I think we would be okay with that trio.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

LSU got a huge bump out of the Arkansas game (from 24 to 16)....the a&m game should have a similar effect on them, just not sure they would jump us over Auburn

the one time you need Alabama to kick someones ass and they cant come through. The game should have ended 41-6, but it ended 30-12.

same thing for LSU allowing 29 pts in the 4th quarter, a 54-24 type score surely would have helped, not sure 54-39 gets it done

dammit Guice, just run the correct way for Gods sake

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

It's my understanding that Applewhite is not welcome at Tejas after his role in a sexual harassment lawsuit.

4. dmeaux

dmeaux Founding Member

If Kiffin comes to LSU it's because he'll be the heir apparent for the HC job in 2 years and to get away from Saban.

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Assistants come and go, right? A year ago, If I were have told you that Steele would be coaching at Auburn would you have believed it to be true?

It's been no secret in Tuscaloosa that Orgeron has been talking up Kiffin the last two weeks. Where that's a change is a month ago he was talking about moving Sark to BR ... that isn't happening for a few reasons from what I understand.

I'm reminded of the day he was announced to be taking over the OC job at Bama. Amidst all the snide comments, no one could argue against his results as an OC. Now, a few years removed, and that remains the same. You can't argue with what he's done with Sims, then Coker, and now Hurts.

P&G_wheelz007 likes this.
  6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I can, but I must be blinded by hate.

furduknfish likes this.
  7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I actually thought he would make a poor OC, but I was very wrong. I can't reasonably argue he's not good now. Assistants sure do come and go, and I doubt Saban will have much of a problem getting the next guy up and ready to go.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Would you really want that gus bus wreck of an offense stinking up the sugar bowl if you were on the committee? Don't worry about Guice, you know you can get these GPS sports watches to help all those who may be directionally challenged? :cool:

9. geaux9

geaux9 Founding Member

Finebaum says Kiffen to LSU.

10. geaux9

geaux9 Founding Member